Thursday, January 10, 2013

Liebster Award

I consider myself blessed with amazing blog friends.

I got nominated again for the infamous Liebster Award! Thanks to Setarra and Val for the nomination.

Since I'm a rebel and it's late at night AND I'm on call for work, I'll only answer the questions, because it contributes to more of About Me. Woop.

From Setarra
1. If you won the lotto, what would be the first thing you bought?
My own plane with a crew in it. Why? So I can travel whenever I want without worrying about a plane ticket.
2. Favorite Cartoon Growing Up?
Sailor Moon. Usagi Tsukino is my all time favorite cartoon character. I have a crescent moon on my wrist in her honor.
3. Nickname?
Rima, Rimie, Rima Chima, Chims, Nat, oNat, Natzie, Centil
4. Is Your High School Crush Still Hot?
Hahahahaha... let's say he's married now.
5. Favorite Accessory?
GLASSES!!!!!!!
6. What Kind of Music Do You Listen To?
Gurl, I go from Andrews Sisters to Ella F to Bee Gees to The Temptation to Bon Jovi to Madeline Peyroux to Yann Tiersen to Britney Spears to Coldplay to Afrojack to Putumayo. Let's say my music depends on the mood I'm in during the day!
7. Your High School Mascot?
It was an Indian man. Home of the Braves. We go cray every time we sing Star Spangled Banner.
8. Favorite Season?
SPRING!
9. First Kiss: Disaster or Success?
WET. Sloppy. hahahahaha
10. Favorite Part of Your Body?
My eyes :)
11. Craziest Thing You've Ever Done?
Cliff Jumping. Oh and this one time in Vegas.........

From Val
1. What is your favorite room in your house?
Kitchen. Hahaha... is that obvious? And my own room, of course.
2. How many states have you lived in?
One. Just California.
3. How do you take your coffee?
With some creamer in it with Splenda. I love Hazelnut. Hmmm...
4. What's your favorite movie?
Love Actually, Amelie, Bridget Jones's Diary. All 3 I must watch every year.
5. What is your favorite blog post of your own blog?
It would be my Honduras trip and my guide for New York.
6. What word do you most commonly find yourself overusing?
Hahaha... funny thing is that once I think about it, I won't remember the word.
7. What's a strange talent you have?
I can spend 1 hour just snapping my split ends. Is that talent?
8. What blog inspires you to keep blogging?
A Beautiful Mess (duh), Gala Darling, Mish Lovin' Life, and my blogging friends
9. What's your favorite piece of clothing right now?
This coat I bought from Target this past season. It's abused!
10. What song do you play the most on your iPod right now?
I think Fix You by Coldplay. Wink.
11. How did you get the name of your blog?
Ahaha... Well, I was thinking for a name that is catchy. One day, my friends and I were talking (okay mainly them) about how I should open up a bakery one day and we were thinking about names. At first I really wanted to name it Gula (meaning sugar in Indonesia), and it's pretty catchy BUT there is a cake shop named after Gula. Sad. So I thought about some other things. Then I remember Bolu. I love Bolu Cakes growing up in Indo. So my friends said it's cute, so I decided with that. I'm thinking to just shortened it to just Bolu instead, but keeping the domain as it is. We'll see.

Ah, thanks again to the 2 wonderful ladies who nominated me :)

bunny kisses, Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment