Sunday, January 13, 2013

Rediscovering an Old Love

So today I was at Michael's, looking at art supplies... Thinking, "hmmm... What new art/craft should I try..."So I went roaming around the yarn/knit/crochet aisle and was supppperrrr intimidated. I was like, "Ok no..."

For my 12 Things, I wrote that I want to try a new crafty skill... But then I walked around arts & crafts books, and saw this book, Manga For The Beginner: Kawaii. I was sold. I remember loving to draw manga characters when I was a kid. I even took a drawing class in College. I ended up walking to the Drawing aisle and got some drawing/sketching supplies. Then I purchased the book via Amazon for my Kindle App.


After reading here and there, I started doodling... I've been thinking on redrawing the Bolu logo, so this art itch will come in handy :)








I'm so glad to rediscover an old love. 

Do you have an old hobby that you miss doing? Please share :)

moonbeams,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. You are so good at this, WOW, I am impressed!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look awesome!! I used to sketch all the time. Sometimes I wish I still did. Maybe one day I will pick it back up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah I LOVE your drawings, I wish I had any hand drawn ability.

    ReplyDelete