Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Review: My First YesStyle Purchase

Woot. I finally received my YesStyle purchase! It took a long time, even though the shipping was UPS Express International. It got to the States 1 day after they shipped, BUT it had to go thru customs (they ship from Hong Kong) so it took a good 1 week + or so. Dank. So if you want the item soon, gotta get them ASAP. Actually, I finally contacted UPS 2 days ago because I didn't know what was going on, all they did on the online was saying that my delivery will get reschedule (this was for a whole week at least). I was getting frustrated. So pretty much my complaint about this purchase was on UPS, not on YesStyle. They did they're job right. 2 days after I asked UPS what's going on, my items arrived today! Woot.

I look like crap right now (after work) so for sure no outfit post for me, but here are the stock pictures of the 2 items I got :)


I got an oversized Cardigan (the one I got was similiar, I don't have deers on mine) and a really cute Beanie with a Bow. The Cardigan didn't look as "baggy" like the model on me (she's way more petite than me). And my skin is pretty sensitive... The website stated it's Acrylic Blend, but it feels like wool to me. I'm pretty sensitive to wool, so my arms started getting itchy. I will wash it first and give it a try. I hope it is Acrylic.

The beanie is super aDORKable on me. I look all weird in it. I'm just tired haha. The material is soft and I love that it has a slouchy look to it. It's super adorable to wear with a warm coat or sweater, esp if you have long and wavy hair.

For Your Entertainment, I made snap of a video via the VineApp of the items.



Maybe when I look presentable, I will make a decent post of me in these stuffs.

Has anyone ordered from YesStyle?

moonbeams,
Rima

disclaimer: yes, I am affiliated with YesStyle, but this post was just me sharing my items. I was not compensated for this post. I simply ordered the stuffs myself and actually decided to be affiliated to them after I did my purchase. 

4 comments: