Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Yes... to Style.

I just purchased a cute oversized Cardigan and a super cute beanie from YesStyle.com!!

If you haven't heard about YesStyle, it's a online retail store that mostly caters to the Asian (Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan) Fashion. Every time I browse around the site, it reminds me of those Japanese magazines that I read whenever I'm in Kinokuniya.

The prices are super reasonable and the fashion sense is just awesome. There's a mix of cute, elegant and fun in it.

I can't wait to get my items and wear it and show it to y'all :)))

bunny kisses,
Rima


disclaimer: yes, I am affiliated to YesStyle, but this was just my humble opinion about the site. I was not paid for this. Also, this is my first time purchasing from the site! Yay.

3 comments:

  1. I love that site! I want so many of their sweaters. Wait, I'm not Asian...am I allowed to wear that stuff still? :)

    val
    www.daily-distraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Award which I know I've done before, but I figured since you're only 1 follower away from not qualifying anymore, I might as well give you your hopefully last nomination! Check out the details here: The Daily Distraction

    val

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a lot of their clothing and things but their sizes throw me off hence I haven't ordered from them :\

    ReplyDelete