Sunday, January 6, 2013

Our Song

I'm a music lover. I tend to associate a certain song with a certain somebody/memory.

And I do that with my relationships too, haha.

With the Pillow, we've been selecting our song for every New Years. So for 2013, of course we chose a song that meant something to us.

But, let's recap the songs that we've chosen in the past years of our relationship

2009 - Collide by Howie Day

2010 - I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
via

2011 - Fix You by Coldplay

2012 - Yellow by Coldplay



Now for 2013... I'll Be There For You by Bon Jovi

I can see this as a CD compilation for us in the near future hahaha...

So any of you have favorite/special song(s) for you and your significant other? I wanna know?

OR if you're single, what is your Anthem?

moonbeams,
Rima

5 comments:

  1. Bon Jovi is the best! What a perfect song. My boyfriend and I do not have any songs... but he has this funny habit of putting my name into EVERY song on the radio. Over Christmas it was, "There's No Place Like Meg For The Holidays," and some of his current faves are "Meggie Style" "We are Meg" (Fun.) and of course "Call Me Meggie" ...yeah, this is my life haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My jam changes pretty often, which is lame really because it's supposed to be static. Anyway, it's currently "Working Man" by "Imagine Dragons". Makes me wanna dance, what can I say? haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a total sap and make every sweet indie song I hear represent my relationship! We don't have an official song, but our first dance at our wedding was to "Here, There, and Everywhere" by the Beatles because my husband is a huge fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun idea! We don't really have a song now that I think of it. Maybe I should change that

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be such a good wedding giveaway ;). I think Rob and I always struggle in the song department but when I heard Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie, I just KNEW. It's gonna be our wedding song :)

    ReplyDelete