Thursday, January 3, 2013

Who said Saying Goodbye is Easy?

Sadly, after a long debate, I dropped off the two dogs I found last night at the Rancho Cucamonga Animal Shelter. They were not chipped.

We wanted to keep them for a couple of days to find a home for them, but sadly I was allergic to them.

I really did not want to take them to the shelter, but I have no choice. I don't the time to find around for homes.

Thanks for all of my friends for spreading the word.

I cried after seeing them being taken away for the exam. But I know they are in a better place than the streets where I found them last night.

I really do hope they find a good forever home.

Who said saying goodbye is easy?

Jack & Jill (that's why Otin & I named them), even though you came into my life for 1 night, you made a big impact to me. You both are forever in my sappy little heart.

Please, if you have pets, take care of them. Do not ignore them. They need your love and attention.

Today, my heart breaks but smiles at the same time.

Rima











3 comments:

  1. :( So heartbreaking, but I hope they find a good home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely just teared up. So hard. But you did the right thing for them, and as long as it's a no-kill shelter they are safe. Warm thoughts for you and the pups, Rima!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope they find a wonderful loving and forever home. Pets are to be cherished and loved.

    ReplyDelete