Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January's Goal

New Month, New Goalz. That's how I rollz.

Let's recap *groans* December goals, shall we?

1. Learn to make Orange Chicken - *buzzer* 0 point. Fail. I didn't have the time to do it. Since we're short staff at work and the demand of people *cough Dr Sohn cough* wanting me to bake, I just didn't have the time nor energy to try this. One day, my friend... One day.
2. Eat more Fiber/Whole Grains - I would give myself 1/2 point for this. I am still trying to make myself eat more fiber/grains, which I am with my "rice" and "breads" but I haven't been adding fruits and more veggies in my diet. I really really need to go grocery shopping!
3. Save $$$ for Alaska/Paris - *dingdingding* 1 point. Well, the Alaska trip is on hold for me because I am planning for a mini EURO trip in March. Say whaaaattttt... So alas I did save some dough in my bank account.
4. Bake Something New - *dingdingding* 1 point. I made Shortbread Cookies, Marbled Red Wine Brownies, Cookie Butter Cupcakes with Whipped Chocolate Caramel Ganache Buttercream. Now if only I had the time to learn how to make a simple Apple Pie.
5. Learn to be more patient - This was in a personal level, and so far I think I managed fine. So I give myself 1 point for this. I still CUSS a lot :( But at least I just cuss, and let it go. He he he.

Total Score: 3.5 out of 5. Not bad, eh?

Now lezgo for January 2013. Woot.


Yes. My handwriting is weird.

1. Juice Again - I really abandoned my juicer. Poor thing. I miss having the energy that green juices give to me! It freshens me up in the morning! I need to get my veggies and fruits stat!
2. Clean up my closet! - I do this annually and donate unused and unwanted clothes/household items to Goodwill. Ya know, tax write up! Hehehe...
3. Organize my 1 week Euro Trip - Yes. Bolu the Bunny is heading to EUROPE! I'll be in Barcelona for the first half of the week, ending in Paris for the last half. YES PEOPLE. IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN! Rima will be heading to the CITY OF LIGHTS! I'm sooooo excited. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend Pastry School, BUT, I am planning to take a 3 hour Baking Class somewhere near Montmarte. Hey... It's a fraction of my dream... Can't complain on that, right? SHIZ. I'M GOING TO BARCELONA AND PARIS! Oh and for Barca, I'm gonna witness the epicness of Lionel Messi with his kickass team playing against AC Milan at Camp Nou. People, I'm crossing off a goal in 12 Things! Woot!
4. Major Car clean up - Ok, my car is a complete mess. Under my driver seat, it's filled with crumbles. It needs a wax job. It's bad. Poor car. I need to find like a Car Spa. Seriously.
5. Organize my computer & phone files! - I do this every year too! My computer and phone needs space so must decongest them so they can be fresh and just like new!

Linkin up with my Sister, Melissa! DO IT!
bunny kisses,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. OMG my roommate juices! That shizz takes major dedication. She let me try some of her concoctions ... Not a big fan but more power to you! Good luck with your January Goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jelly of your Europe trip! I was so stoked for the 2 week trip Rob and I were planning for this summer but I think we're diverting all our funds to the wedding. I'm trying to look at the brightside though so you can enjoy Europe for me! :) Good job on your goals girlfran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! Europe for a week! Sounds awesome. I wish I could go with you. My dad still lives in Germany. I really need to go back there before he retires and moves to the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete