Monday, January 28, 2013

Revisit: 12 Things (link up)



Aaaannnd the month of January just passed by like a stinky fart. Super quick, huh? Crazy.

If you followed me for a while, then you probably heard/read about my 12 Things Link Up. I love making lists, and with 12 Things, I make a list of 12 things I want to accomplish for the year. Why 12? Because there are 12 months in a year, and I think that it's totally doable to accomplish 1 goal a month.

If you are new to my blog, from the bottom of my little heart, WELCOME! It's not too late to create a 12 Things list, if you want to join! Feel free to link up below so others, including me, can read your list! I would love for you to join!


For my last Revisit: 12 Things, click here.
2012 12 Things: here
For my Bucket List: here


So here are the things that I want to accomplish in 2013:

  1. Attend a Baking/Bread Class.
  2. 30 days Work-Out trial.
  3. Volunteer at an Animal Shelter
  4. Watch a live soccer game
  5. Try a new crafty skill
  6. Attend a Bucket List Concert: Bon Jovi, U2, Coldplay (can't get enough of them!), Celine Dion
  7. The Color Run in Los Angeles
  8. Make/Bake a Pie
  9. Take more pictures with my film cameras and create an album
  10. Swim with the Dolphins
  11. Medical Missionary
  12. Take a picture with Ariel, the Little Mermaid

I'm happy. Why? It's almost the end of January, and I have 6 goals already in progress! Say what??? I was planning like crazy and really happy that at least 1/2 will be accomplished by the end of April.

Aw yeah.

None accomplished per se, but at least it's PENDING.

They are goal # 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7!!!


Goal 3 & 7 will happen in February... Actually The Color Run is NEXT WEEK! I'm so excited because some of my friends and I are running together. This will be super fun :) As for the shelter, my orientation is the following after The Color Run. I can't wait. I love dogs. I'm crazy.


Goal 1 & 4 will happen in March. I already contacted the class that I want to take, still need to hear back from them. Hopefully soon :) Soccer game will be in Barcelona. Yes. I am that crazy. I will fly all the way to Spain to watch a Soccer game.

Goal 6 will happen in April. The Pillow purchased tickets to watch Bon Jovi, because it's part of OUR bucket list.

Goal 5, currently I'm Cross Stitching. I love it. I really want to finish the project soon and I will definitely will show it to you guys. It involves a bunny, hehe.

If you want to participate, feel free to link up with me.

We will do a Revisit: 12 Things at the end of each month and at the end of the year, we will throw a big huge partay for accomplishing goals. Yay.

bunny kisses,
Rima




2 comments:

  1. Woo! You're half way there. I'm all linked up but if it's not yet 3AM EST on Monday then my link won't show up. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap! You're doing really well with your list! Will be linking up soon :)

    ReplyDelete