Thursday, October 25, 2012

Come out Come out Wherever you Are... (sponsors)

As November starts creeping up (tickle tickle)... I am calling for anyone who wants to Sponsor Bolu.

First, I would like to say a huge thank you and major SHOUT OUT to Kathy from That's What She Said for being my FIRST paid sponsor. Give her a high five please.

Source: etsy.com via Mandi on Pinterest

With that being said, if you like to sponsor me, check out my Sponsor page.

As a bonus for being awesome and it's almost Halloween and I can't give you candies virtually, for sponsors booking before Nov 1 will get an extra Month free as a bonus :) aka Two-fer.

Thanks again :)

xo, Rima

3 comments:

  1. You're on my list for November! I didn't do sponsorships in Oct because my self hosting jump cost me a pretty penny but I want to sponsor next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Tickle tickle* Hahaha! You're so cute!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a button from you love. I'll love to have it up on my blog! Shoot me an 200x100 size by email or visit my sponsor page and purchase one (free) through Passionfruit Ads. Thanks again for having me as a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete