Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Mixer, thanks for being there and still surviving my whippings. You sounded like you had pneumonia today while whipping them batter. Poor you.

Dear Pillow, I was so glad I got the chance to see you last night before you leave for New Jersey this weekend. I'm sad that I won't be able to see you this weekend esp with the reunion (I want you to witness awesomeness) but I'm SUPER PROUD of you for being the representative of your company to this BIG meeting. I think Johnson & Johnson should recognize your talent. I wish you all the best during  your Big meeting. PS: Father said you should wear the suit you wore last week. 

Dear Sisters, I can't believe our reunion is happening! Seeing some of you yesterday with Baby Cameron was so exciting. This weekend will mark our awesome journey together... Sisterhood for life. 

Dear Readers, thanks for stickin with me along my journey. As a token, I'm doing a giveaway.

Dear Disneyland/CaliDisney, oh how I've missed you. Cars Land is amazingly cute. Maybe I need to watch that cartoon now. And please continue to release cute couture princess t-shirts/clothes... but lower the prices a taaadd bit. 

Dear Robert from the Jazz Kitchen at Downtown Disney. Thanks for being a great server. It didn't help me that you were cute too. Now if only you were MY Robert aka Pillow, I would throw everything off my table and make out with you. 

linkin up with Ashley.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You've never seen Cars!!
    The first one is actually really cute,
    don't even bother with the other one though...

    ReplyDelete