Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Me, Myself & I

Time to get to know me better via,


1. What is your favorite season?
Spring. Why? Flowers. Pretty weather. Green trees. Blue skies and White fluffy flowers. Not too hot, not too cold. Perfect weather for a pair of shorts, flip-flops and your favorite t-shirt, with a nice ice coffee latte in one hand while walking your dog. AND, it's my birthday season. Haha... 
2. Talk about a moment that changed your life.
This may sound UBER CHEESY, but probably the day that Rob asked if he can kiss me. It was very random. Back of my head, I was like, "uh this can be awkward but hell, why not? I've been single for a long time and I may lose my kissing skills." We were in his car, he was dropping me off from the beach where we spent the afternoon with our youth group. I tagged along with him because my house was on the way. Funny thing was we spent the whole afternoon catching up with our lives (we've been friends for awhile, via church, and he left our church cuz he was seeing someone outside our church... then he broke up and came back to our church, since most of his family go to our church). Then that sorta sweet yet awkward moment happen. Funny thing was we both said that kiss was just a kiss and we both hope that it won't turn our friendship into awkwardness. I dance with Chimmy that night in my room. Then the next day, we had our first date, watching Iron Man. From there on, the rest was history. My life wouldn't be the same without him. Now you can throw cheese at me.
3. If you could be any crayola crayon color, what would you be and why?
Turquoise Blue! Just because it's my favorite color. It reminds me of mermaids.
4. Describe yourself as a superhero: Superpower? Name? Sidekick?
I would be Moonlight Lady. My superpower would be invisibility and being able to time travel. My sidekick would be a small fluffy bunny who sits on top of my shoulder, but will transfer into a mean bear when we need to fight.
5. If you had all the money in the world and could only shop at 3 stores, where would you shop?
Anthropologie. Target. Homegoods.
Anthropologie, because they're super expensive but I love their clothing and their kitchen wear. Their pajamas are sooo comfy. Target, because well duh Target. You have EVERYTHING in that store. Homegoods, because I just love finding good deals for my kitchen stuffs... Have all the money in the world and still getting good deals? Why not?

Join the link up. It's pretty fun. They do it monthly :)

moonbeams,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. I loooooove Anthropologie espeically their kitchen wares and bedding! Homegoods is AMAZING! I wish they had one here :( I went to one last time I was in SoCal and wanted a million things!

    Also, just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster award
    http://ghoth.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why but your entries show up SO late in bloglovin, like I don't know why I hadn't seen this yesterday! Anyhoots, such a sweet story of you and Pillow, I'm not going to throw cheese because I eatz cheese. Andddd I like your sidekick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you and Pillow got together sounds super cute.

    ReplyDelete