Monday, October 29, 2012

Pray for East Coast


As Hurricane Sandy passes by the East Coast, my heart yearns for the people over there. Y'all know how much I love New York City. As my future home (har har), I pray for the safety being of all residence, including animals, and major props to all of the health care workers that are doing their best to keep saving lives.

I just read that NYU Medical Center's power went out and their generator failed. Now they're evacuating the premises. That's so scary.

What I really want to do now is volunteer over there... If only time and $$$ allows me to do so.

Please keep East Coast in prayers. Not only that, also The Bahamas too that were affected earlier.

xo, Rima

2 comments:

  1. well said!!!
    my heart goes out to the Bahamas and NYC too! As I have been to both places and loved it there it feels personal!
    Hopefully everyone survives this force of nature!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found you browsing around. And I'm your newest GFC follower. I'd love it if you checked me out and maybe returned the favor?? Thanks so much!

    Sincerely,
    Joanna
    www.ModaMamaBlog.com

    ReplyDelete