Monday, October 1, 2012

Damn, it's the First already...


As Chimmy mourns for the end of September, I welcome October with open arms. For me it's officially fall... Okay, not really at the moment since Mother (So)California is still PMSing and hates us inhabitants by baking us alive with triple digits degrees.  

I do have goals for October, and there are things I look forward to this month. Even though *sigh* that the Pillow is most likely going to be in New Jersey for a whole week next week *sad trombone* but I'm looking forward to my Sisterhood Reunion. Which means... I need to start baking and make those cupcake toppers. One of our sisters, Nia, will celebrate her son's 1st birthday and what couldn't be better than have all sisters all in one place to celebrate the first baby in the family. On top of that, baby Adam aka Kuma-Chan will finally make his debut too for the whole sisters. This will be my first time meeting Nia's son, Cameron. I hope baby Cam won't freak out seeing crazy Aunty Rima.

Well, what's your goal for October? Anything great that you're looking forward for October?

PS: TiLM won't be up this week. To read last week's, click here.


5 comments:

  1. I thought about you last night as I nearly killed myself making 50 cupcakes. How on earth do you take cupcake orders? I'm just thankful I'm not getting paid (and they're going to 13 year old boys) so they don't have to be too snazzy. Anyhoot, I love the handwriting you add to everything, I need a tablet for all that fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, more cuddle time for SURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for it to be October, I just can't even begin to describe it!
    Pumpkins, leaves, Halloween, etc. <3

    Also, I went off in search for another post to comment on, purely to claim that I was the 100th follower. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your october ideas! Can you believe that we only have like two months and a half until christmas?! Crazy huh?

    ReplyDelete