Sunday, October 28, 2012

Links I Love Sunday



Hey Ho Let's Go.

It's Sunday yo. So how did everyone survived their Halloween party??? I didn't party because I didn't party. I'm doing a pizza partay of my own right now... (part of October goal!).

As y'all nurse yourself to health (if you drank that much of booze), I'm gonna share links I loved for the past week.
  • Oh Lord. Did any of you acted lady like towards your man until you're like officially official? Let's talk about farting. This lady's story made my Sunday afternoon. Honestly, I did. Then I knew it was love when Rob started farting in front of me. Then he said, "how come you're not farting?" Win.
  • Ok. So I'm like a Travel Wannabe... And reading this article on how to score great deals for traveling makes the little nomad in my excited. 
  • Being an Animal lover, this video brought me to tears. I was like sobbing. Embarrassing.  But I'm so happy this elephant is saved. 
  • Now I love proposal videos, and I give props to this guy. Yes, cheesy song but the effort is bomb.
  • I love dogs. Now Let's take a Minute to Appreciate them.
  • I love dogs (again). Watch this video. I cried like for 2 full minutes. 


I hope you all have a good Sunday :)

xo Rima

1 comment: