Friday, October 12, 2012

So I'm Selling My Stuffs.

So if you follow me on twitter/instagram, you probably seen me ranting about my desire to go back to school. Not medical related at all. But belly related aka Pastry School.

I ranted like this: So tempted to sell my possessions and go to Pastry School.

Then I got a reply...


So I was like, uh stalker much? But it's so cool though. I tweeted back and got this in the email,


Kinda cool. The school looks legit, but tuition is killer. But my heart yearns for it. Damn. They only have two schools, one in NYC (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and the other in Silicon Valley, CA.

I do have some stuffs that I want to sell. I have some vintage dresses that don't fit anymore (thanks to my ginormous appetite and foodie hangouts with the Pillow). I used to sell via ebay so tweeted, "i think on my day off (if i ever have one!), i'm gonna start snappin pictures of my possessions and sell them on ebay. Hmmm..."

Then later on, I checked my little blue bird and saw this...


uh, stalker much? But I did it anyways.

Hence this.

Photobucket

click on the banner and you'll be directed to my eBay page. For realz.

This whole selling my crap thing was so much inspired by Mish and Melissa. Mish sold her stuff because she's so awesome and traveling the world with her Boo, V-Dizzle. Melissa is selling stuff (personal and her own handmade) because she wants to move to another apt.

They have a reason. My reason is I want to go back to school. Pastry School. I have found my passion. I do love saving lives and being a nurse, but I can't picture myself doing that for the rest of my life. I'd rather be in a kitchen covered in flour, face smeared with egg whites, and shoes filled with sugar. You get the gist.

I want to own a chef hat and jacket in Teal. Legit.

ps: notice the new pop up thing above the page? that goes straight to my eBay link. Holla. Thanks to Melissa :)

9 comments:

  1. HOW COOL IS THAT?!!
    I hope you go to pastry school! But you gotta keep blogging! I'll live vicarously through you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl, for realz i will keep on blogging. blogging is my media to let out my crazy thoughts in the brain!

      pray for me! i want this to happen!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Don't you love when companies do great on social media? They actually listen to you now and not just push what they want you to think :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i know... It's amazing how twitter is helpin out people these days haha.

      Delete
  3. Woo! Glad to see you going for it! I love seeing people go after their dreams. And I'm here to help in any way that I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing worse than failure is regret!
    Way to go after what you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's so amazing! I've been meaning to sell a ton of stuff on ebay, but I don't really understand how the how payment/shipment thing works. You, my dear, should do a post on how you do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!!! Pastry Chef in da making!! Whoo hoo! You can doooo it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete