Thursday, October 18, 2012

Guest Post: JanMLoves


Today, we have a treat, fellow bunnies. A Moonbeamer, Ms. Jan M of JanMLoves, a fellow SoCal girl like moi, had the time to answer some of my questions for my Guest Post for today. Yay.

Twitter | Pinterest
Cool fact: We both love FOOD. Wait. Who doesn't?

What I love about her is how family oriented and down to earth she is. AAAANNNDDD she has better fashion sense than me. Hahaha.

Well thank you for answering my weird questions, Jan.
  • Do you believe in Astrology? Why/Why Not? What is your sign?

I don't. I don't mind if other people do though! Last year, our office actually hired a Psychic to visit our office for Halloween. She's one of those celebrity ones and I didn't go to a session with her. Why? Because one, it's kind of against Christianity and second, I don't want to know anything about my future...I'd rather cross the bridge when I get there rather than getting my hopes up because she felt teh positive vibration ;) I'm a Gemini - people say we have 2 personalities. I know what mine are - my professional office personality and the real me. Some people in my office get to see both though! 
  • What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?

I honestly never got grounded. EVER. The worst thing I got as a punishment when I was a kid was when my mom won't talk to me because she's pissed. Haha! That still bothers me when we argue and we don't make up right away until now.
  • If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?

Not wash my sheets. I'll just sleep on the couch ;)
  • If you don’t already have a family of your own- what do you imagine your family to be like? If you do, did you ever dream your family would be like it is now?

Ready to travel to Jan's imaginary world? Okay let's go...Ron and I will have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. We'll let them both try everything from piano lessons to the Kobe Bryant Basketball Camp until they become passionate about something. ;)
  • Let’s Collect Adult Points! Bold that applies to you.

Job (1P) Business Card (1P) Laptop (1P) Live with Parents (-2P) Engaged (1P) Married (2P) Divorced (3P) Kids (2P) House (2P) Car (1P) Minivan (2P) Cottage/Boat (2P) Dog (1P) Loan (1P) Credit Card (1P) Maxed Out Credit Card (-3P) Airmiles (1P) Savings Account (1P) Dishwasher (1P) Sewing Machine (2P) King Size Bed (1P) Actually Cooking (2P) Slippers (1P) Grey Hair (1P) Cellulites (1P) Morning Paper (1P) Video Games (-1P) Choose to not pick up the phone (2P) Tattoo (-1P) Degree (1P) Mugshot (-2P) Casual Sex (-2P) Double Date (1P) Wine Tasting (1P) Beer Keg (-1P) Weight Watchers (2P) Casual Friday (1P) Walking Just For Fun (1P) Cruise (3P) High School Reunion (1P) Odd Piercings (-2P)

Total Adult Points: 17

0 – 15 Points: Cut Your Hair and Get a Job!
16 – 29 Points: It’s all downhill from here
30 – 46 Points: Moving To Florida?
(this one is from The Bible – About My Friends Book - Nicotext)

Mkay, for the last question, that was just a weird gag question. Haha... I had this book called The Bible - About my Friends Book that I got back in 2004 from Urban Outfitters. If I read it, all the answers that my friends wrote, crack me up. There's even a entry by Robert, back in the days. He was trying to be Mr. Mysterious. I'm gonna have him fill it up again. 

Thanks again to Jan for taking time to do a guest post aka Q&A with Bolu :)


7 comments:

  1. That adult points thing is hilariousssss! And nice to meet you Jan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me guest post Rima! :) I'm flattered by what you said about me. *blushes* Oh and the way you edited the picture is awesome! Thanks again!

    Oh and I love the "It's all downhill from here" result. I went "oooh craaaap!" after seeing what I got. Haha!

    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna have to check out this blog. Thanks so much for sharing. Jan sounds awesome :)

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I love the idea of Adult Points.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the adult points!! I may have to borrow that one ;) PS. I scored 26. I feel old!

    ReplyDelete