Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Confessions


Forgive me for I have sinned.

1. I'm really picky of my oatmeal
I don't put milk on mine (gross) and I only like brown sugar, cinnamon and almonds/walnuts in it. That's it. Do not offer me MILK!
2. I selfishly asked the Pillow to drive down to my house last night despite he: one, just arrived from New Jersey; two, it was already 10 PM when he left Orange County; three, lost his apt keys, called the security people, and once he got in, he found the keys; four, he was on the phone with me (via speaker) while driving down because he was falling asleep; five, almost lost control of this car when he ran onto something on the freeway while a cop was behind me. I'm a selfish bitch.
3. I admit, eating healthy makes you feel lot better. But I hate eating healthy because for some reason they're more expensive. I might be shopping at the wrong place. Damn. 
4. Despite eating healthy, I love eating Burgers. I had In N Out last night and it was delish. Score.
5. I still dislike kids. The only kids I love are Cameron (Nia's son) and Adam (Icha's son). I hate kids throwing tantrum. Their parents should raise them better. I HATE parents who can not control their children. I don't wanna hear that my future president was a former spoiled brat. I told the Pillow and it seems like he agrees with me that we both are going to raise our children in Indonesia where they discipline kids without the fear of CPS being involved (there's no such thing as CPS in Indonesia). Funny thing is that my sisters and I were talking about this topic and all 6 of us agree. I received spanks and hair line pulling as a student (in front of everyone), I've done 100 squats in front of class in 6th grade (because I didn't have my parents signed my Agenda), I've had to do site multiplication in front of the class in 3rd grade... All this punishments and humiliation worked. It's not a form of abuse (in my opinion, it's abuse if it's done purposely and repetitively) but it's a form of Discipline. They're rough in Asia. And most of my Indonesian friends went thru the same thing.  And we all turned out okay. We're are all in great positions in life. Ok, I should stop. I might discuss about this some other time. I think I'm gonna be a mean military mother. Ha ha ha

Bunny Kisses,
Rima


4 comments:

  1. I agree, eating healthy makes you really feel a lot better. But sometimes I just need something unhealthy. :) I can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer my oatmeal made with milk. Just like my hot cocoa. lol

    I still don't understand why what's good for us costs more. It's less ingredients right? Why is the cost higher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol what you made your Rob do sounds a lot like what my Rob would do. Eh, they know us by now, they know what they're in for. If they haven't escaped yet, that's their loss! I somewhat disagree with you on the child-rearing thing. I was 100% US raised, from parents who were immigrants in their teens. Overall we're a really Americanized family that didn't believe in physical discipline. Out of the 3 of us kids (which granted, my brother and sister are both teenagers) none of us were really "wild" or "ill tempered" and none of us had ever been spanked or anything similar. The stern look or disappointment card was MORE than enough punishment, trust me. Haha but I do think there are some kids that could've used a swift pat on a butt when they were younger, once they're already spoiled, it loses its meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer everything with milk!!! And I love in'n'out. I'm so jealous that you got some right now. Like, words can't even describe my jealousy.

    ReplyDelete