Sunday, October 14, 2012

Links I Love Sunday



  • I signed this petition. Dogs & Cats shouldn't be devocalized because of their barking/meowing. 
  • My goodness... This doctor deserves to get his license revoked. SHAME ON YOU. May peace be with the parents. 
  • I love Gala Darling. Her article about the Saturn Return explains a lot of my recent struggles. I don't really believe in astrology but I love reading about it. 
  • I love this little picture from Pinterest. I shed a tear. 
  • Again, I love reading about Astrology. If you want to know your Astrology Report, Cafe Astrology is the bomb. Pretty accurate too. Interesting. 
  • This mom deserves that 99 years
  • Wow. This 14 year old girl is very brave. I pray for a speedy recover for Malala Yousafzai.
  • Let's talk about Spice Girls. I'm pretty sure everyone and their Mama (at least if you're 21 and up for this generation) would know who the Spice Girls are. I hope. Anyways, who would relate to? Sporty? Ginger? Baby? Scary? or Posh? I'm still with Posh. Forever Posh.
  • Yes, I'm still on the to-Ombre-or-Not-to-Ombre on the hair department. Should I spend $200+ or just less than $20 DIY by myself? This girl is convincing me to do it DIY.
moonbeams,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on animals shouldn't be devocalized. Definitely heading over to sign that petition too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with the DIY!!

    And I didn't even know that devocalizing animals was a thing - how awful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on Posh, this may come as a surprise but sometimes I can act like quite the princess. Haha. Also I contemplated Ombre ALL summer and I knew someone that would do it for $60 at Ulta. Why $200?!? I'm too scared to DIY but as long as you feel comfortable, you should do it!

    ReplyDelete