Thursday, October 25, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Chimmy, you look so cute today with your new haircut. Now if only your attitude is as cute as your haircut. STOP BARKING.

Dear the Pillow, let's make next week as special as possible since we're gonna celebrate your 28th birthday and you're gonna be gone for 3 weeks abroad.

Dear Self,  I wish you can sleep early and wake up early so you don't have to rush your ass off to work, every-single-morning.

Dear Readers, thanks for sticking by Bolu. For you new readers, Thanks for stopping by. Means a lot to me. For my Sponsors, I <3 BIG TIME! Thank you Thank you. I'm still accepting sponsors for November!

Dear Self, please control your appetite. Sincerely me.

Dear Lifehouse, this song is sad. Makes me miss him.


Dear Brother, you need to post more videos like this.



xoxo...
Rima

4 comments:

  1. You sound like me! Every morning it never fails I end up rushing to try to get to work on time...solution? get up earlier. Is that going to happen..probably not. ever.

    xoxo
    Sarai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear myself as well please control your appetite. Definitely didn't do any if that the week leading up to Halloween parties this weekend. Whoops

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what helps control your appetite...tummy troubles. lol I'm sure you don't want those though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there :) I'm following you from Jessica Who giveaway!

    -Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }

    ReplyDelete