Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WTH.


Am I the only one that feels like the e-card above?

Because it's true.

Instead I'm 28. But the statement did started when I turned 27. Some weeks ago, I went to F21 and I could not fit in. It was just too... hip? Teenager? Trendy? Whatever. I just feel awkward now shopping there. Or is it just that kids these days are dressing way too older for their time?

I think it's just me.

And after drinking 2 beers (and maybe a cocktail/shot here and there), I'm already thinking about my pillows and bed. #yawn.

I think it's just me.

I think I'm aging.

- Rima

6 comments:

  1. Not just you! I'm 32 going on 80 but of course I blame it on my kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... i'm glad i'm not the only one!

      Delete
  2. TRUTH!! although, hey, I'm only 25 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. That is too funny. I totally agree on all points above.

    ReplyDelete