Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Got Nominated Again :)

I feel the love. 



I've been nominated again for a Liebster Award from the awesome Yen of Green House on Top of the Hill... Thanks to the award, I found out she's a SoCal girl :) GIRL COME HOME!

Since I did one before, and if you forgot or want read about me, click here.

But being cool me (har har), I'm gonna answer Yen's questions, because I just love to.

1. What is your current top 5 favorite songs at the moment?
Gosh, this is hard. But let's say... Fix You - Coldplay; Oath - Cher Lloyd; Home - Phillip Phillips; The A Team - Ed Sheeran; In My Place - Coldplay
2. Why did you start a blog?

Hahaha... I love to express my feelings. I'm not good with verbal words, but good in writing them out. I'd rather make a long ass note and give it to the person and leave instead of talking in person. I think it's the fear of me facing the actual moment and emotions that might happen. Anyways, I love ranting and sharing my thoughts, so I've been blogging since 2001, back in the xanga days.
3. If you cook, what is your favorite go to dish to make?

I would say Pasta. Easy!
4. What is your favorite holiday and why?

New Years... Starting over again. Starting my diet over again. Starting new feelings and emotions again. PARTAAAAAAAY
5. What foods do you hate and why?

I hate ginger. They just taste nasty in my mouth. And raw onions. GROSS. 
6. If you could have any profession in the world, what would you want to be?

A Baker. I love creating food. I can spend hours in the kitchen. Now if only I have a new mixer and a bigger kitchen, and have no debts, then we're talkin ;)
7. List 5 weird habits you have.

  • When I'm excited/nervous/stressed, I rub my face, a lot. I think it's the eczema.
  • I talk to myself like I'm talking to a BFF, all the time
  • I could zone out for like 10 minutes straight
  • I can stare at my face in front of the mirror, looking for unwanted hair/zit, for 1 hour. True story.
  • I crack my knuckles, neck and back every morning.

8. Coffee or Tea?
I'm a Coffee Person at work. But when I'm out and about, Ice Tea. Yum.
9. Current book you're reading?

Baked; Flour Water Salt Yeast; Mainly Baking Books hahahaha
10. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

I'll be 33 by then... I would love to be married by then, hopefully being in school or finishing Pastry School. And work part time at a favorite hospital.
11. Do you like the city/town you're currently living in?

Currently I live in Rancho Cucamonga, California. I've been here for the past 11 years. I've seen it grown from a quite suburbs to a pretty prestigious and busy one. It's one of the best areas in the Inland Empire. Pretty cool. Most of my family (from both sides) are a drive away and it's awesome. NOW, let's talk about my boyfriend's area. Newport Beach. Well, pretty much Orange County. I have a secret place in my heart for that place. It's special.

Thanks Yen :)))))))

Rima

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, my love. Well deserved! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love still learning new things about you, I hate ginger too. BLEH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You deserve a hundred awards!
    I hate onions too! Worst food ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Grilled Onion is the only way it gets in to my system o_O

      Delete