Saturday, October 13, 2012

Le Sigh


I hate spending my Saturday nights alone. I'm so used to having the Pillow next to me. You know, just to keep me company. He arrives tonight from New Jersey and I really can't wait to see him. I hope he does fulfill my wish by driving here tonight so I can snuggle/cuddle my night away with him and Chimmy. I know Chimmy misses him too.

Meanwhile as I wait, I'm probably just gonna pop in my favorite movie, Amelie. The whole thing about the movie, I love. From the colors, the story line *swoon*, the soundtrack, of course Audrey Tautou. Adore. One reason why I would love to visit Paris.




....

Thank God. Rob arrived safely to John Wayne and is taking a cab back to the apartment. Now he's gonna drive all the way to see me. Such a trooper.

Hope you all have a great night.

xo,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment