Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Being Thrifty

Who doesn't love a bargain? I know for sure I do. So on my way home, I decided to go to Ross to look for some stuff for my upcoming NYC trip (aka luggage). But I ended up walking away with a pair of Born Clogs for work (holla, $36.99 for a $95 shoes) and a pair of Bohemian looking sandals for $13.99. Can't beat that. 

Then I thought of going to Goodwill that's down the street, thinking maybe they would have some luggages.

I ended up walking out with these instead.


A 70s/80s lookin Jumper. I don't know if it's just me, but Goodwill's price is pretty pricey. Or maybe it's just me. But anyways this jumper (which I would never thought I'd use) was $7.99. Still... you can not beat the price. Mind you my messy room and messy hair. I just got back from work. I might remove the shoulder pads though. They bug me. Definitely will be wearing these in New York.


HELLO. A Dooney & Bourke Bag. It's pretty small, but perfect for your credit cards/atm cards, some cash, and your phone. Even a small moleskin & a pen. This would be PERFECT for me while in New York. The inside is pretty beat up, but I don't care. And there's a faint yellow highlighter mark near the goose... but I don't care. WHY? It cost me $2.99. Wait!!! Handbags where 25% today (lucky me) so this was only $2.49. Hahahahaha... a D&B vintage for $2.49? STEAL! I'm gonna get my leather cleaner gel and clean this little gem ASAP.


Then this Genuine Leather snap wallet. I love the dotty skin and it holds cards, and your check book (yes, I still use a check book to pay bills. Don't hate). It's $5.99 and it was 25% off too making it $4.49. AWESOME.

So my total came up to $14.97

Mmmm hello. Can't beat that at all.

Gotta love Thrift Shopping. 

Super happy. Hope you have a happy Hump Day.

linking up with Apron Thrift Girl




1 comment:

  1. You are a thrifting queen! And keep the shoulder pads, they're rad.

    Evani

    ReplyDelete