Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Dear Pillow, thanks for dealing with my mood. That's what you get for dating a woman. Love you lotz.

Dear Weather, wth is goin on? I thought only humans go thru PMS. Seriously you're soo weird.

Dear New York City, I can not wait to visit you. Like for reals. And roam around and pretend i live there.

Dear Car, I'm sorry that I washed you and now you are dirty again due to the weird weather :(

Dear Hot Yoga, you made me feel good but now my muscles are crying.

Dear Pillow again, I can not wait to see you and just cuddle

Dear Chimmy, why are you barking like a maniac til 11 PM?! Not cool, my son... Not cool.

Dear Reader, old and new, thanks for reading. I do love comments and suggestions.

Dear Blogger Mobile, you are handy for allowing me to do this entry while at work. Awesome.

Dear Amazon, thanks for having awesome deals on books. The nerd in me rejoice!

Dear google translate, thanks for confirming my hindi translation on a Coldplay lyric (hello new tattoo?)

Dear iPad, i love you.

bunny kisses, Rima

13 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the weather... so tired of this fitful PMS Mother Nature seems to be taking out on us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! from inside the sky looks ok until you go out. yuck!

      Delete
  2. Dude!!! the pmsing weather sucks! Yesterday we had the boys birthday at the beach...all I can say is >:/

    (just in case you didn't get my weird little guy there...those are angry eyes ;)

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather here in the Netherlands has been really weird as well. Lot's of rain too. Blerg.

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! I love your notes to your pillow. Best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah Pillow can go both ways for me! My pillow to sleep on & my boyfriend who i nickname him pillow because he's so fluffy! Hahaha

      Delete
  5. I am a new reader and love your blog. Such a cute little bunny too :) I'm a new blogger check me out moorepinkplease.com

    Ps: I love the blogger app too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! Will def check out your blog :)

      Delete
  6. Ooooo I'm excited to see if you end up getting the tattoo! And I'm super glad you're lovin your new Ipad! :)

    Evani
    simplyevani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i will. i can't wait too. gaaah!

      Delete