Sunday, July 22, 2012

Links I Love Sunday


Sunday Sunday. Man, the week goes by so quickly. Sometimes I just don't get it. It felt like I just posted links I love like yesterday. Damn.

Any hizzle, here are the things that amused me over the week.
  • One of my favorite blogger, Gala, shared her tips on having that beauty sleep. After having a rough call back (I got called in for a case at 1.42 AM after only having 2 hours of sleep, and left the hospital at 5 AM, got only 2.5 hours of sleep and then work til 5.30 PM that day. Damn) and having problems falling asleep because my brain won't shut up, I read this article and did some of the things she suggested. I sprayed some yummy honey vanilla pillow mist, played some hypnosis app on my phone, had the air on, ate some bread and finally fell asleep like 45 minutes after I shut my eyes. AND I'm one of those people who have no problem on sleeping. I guess when your mind is just running 100 mph, no matter how tired your body is, sometimes you just can't sleep :(

  • Ringling Bros Circus is in town for the weekend in my area, and after watching this video (I couldn't even watch the video on its whole entirety), I vow not to watch any Circus that involves any animals whatsoever. I'm planning to join PETA on doing a silent protest today and tomorrow after work. My cousin did it while the Circus was in LA and she did it on the first show in Ontario (my area). Go Lisa Go. I'm an animal lover, especially now having a dog, I get really sensitive when I see abused animals. I cringed and sometimes cry when I see dogs or cats get ran over and died in the streets. Please, if you have a pet, watch them. Don't let them run loose and out of your sight. My mom one time, ignorantly left the front door open (I was at work) and Chimichanga ran loose. 1 hour later she realized that Chimmy was gone and started freaking out. Luckily Chimmy is a friendly dog and he was just hanging out with my neighbor who has a Pomeranian too that was fortunately just chillin' in front of his house. You don't know how upset and disappointed I was at my mom. Urgh. Never again.

  • One of my BFF, Gaby, did a photo shoot with my buddy photographer, Ollie, from A Sight Of Love. Super fierce. If only Ollie can do a photo shoot of us while we're in NYC. Oh the possibilities. 
  • My goal in life is to play with baby pandas. Supa Kawaii.
  • Umm, hello, Iron Man. This sexy man is soooo fierce.
  • Read this article about Kate Upton, that sexy Sports Illustrated Model. Thoughts? I think it's berserk. She is sexy. Not fat.
  • and of course, we can all relate to this video above. 
my fav scene from 21 Jump St. Via

hope you all have a great week ahead.

xo,


10 comments:

  1. I am totally against circuses with animals. It is cruel torture and I can't understand how people enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!!! i would never watch any animal circuses. It may look cute and all, but NO. The way they trained them is cruel. Never.

      Delete
  2. This is a great blog post! You blog is just sooo super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. i NEED that beauty sleep tips! lately i have lots of things running inside my head. my brain cannot stop thinking and i cannot rest my mind, hence, i cannot sleep before 7.30 in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mudah*an bantu. mayan man, haha... i've been spraying my pillow with mists and it helps. wangi bo.

      Delete
  4. That last video is so funny. I can't believe the article about Kate. Our world has gone MAD!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That article really bummed me down. Like seriously...

      Delete
  5. oh my word. i literally just lost half my body weight in tears laughing after watching that Gotye video. thank you for brightening my day. oh god. f.ing hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! It's PURE genius!! Those 2 men are too funny. I do that all the time tho. Guilty!

      Delete