Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sneaky Sneaky


the Pillow was translating at Church today, and he didn't know that I took this picture (I sat pretty far back with my parents haha). He looks so yum in a suit. I dig men in suit (think Barney Stinson). 

As for right now I'm in Panera (this is 2 Sat Nights in a Row!) just browsing for blogs and coming up with an entry for my blogger friend, while Mr. Pillow is catching up with his Law School assignments. 

I'm surrounded by chitter chatters and can not help to hear to their conversation. Man, they talk so fast.


So I made faces mimicking their voices. I'm mean, sometimes.

Hope everyone have a great weekend :)

moonbeams & bunny kisseszz,


6 comments:

  1. boy did i love photo booth! The chipmunk effect is my all time favorite!

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Tasha, thanks for stopping by! Yes, the chipmunk is a fav of mine also haha

      Delete
  2. haha...love the 1st and last one the most :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee hee i love photobooth. it makes really great dumb pictures haha

      Delete
  3. Those photos. I lol'd. And isn't Panera the greatest? I mean, you can literally spend HOURS there and they don't even kick you out! (During finals week I used to spend entire days there.ha.) -Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the HIMYM reference, Suit up! :) I have not played with photobooth nearly enough, I need to get on that!!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete