Friday, July 27, 2012

*sigh*

welcome to *sigh*

this is a new segment... where... I *sigh*. JK.

If you know me well (hello, Pillow!), you would probably think I complain too much. But I (self-proclaim) complain nicely. Unless you really tick my socks. No bueno, mi amigo. Pretty much this segment will be about my current complaints and rants and craziness. (Alex, in a way, your last comment inspired me to do this. Hollaaaa)

Like seriously, nobody's perfect. My blog can't be perfect. My life ain't perfect either. There's no way my blog will be all happy happy joy joy. There will be occasionally (or maybe often? no?) post about things that make me go

(o_O)  --> WTH? face

or go (v__v)  --> "daaaaaaannnnkkk" face

or go ( '__')  --> "say what" face

or go (-__-) --> "shame on you" face

you know what i mean? I realized I blog mainly for myself. To express my inner thoughts and feelings out loud (sorry, Pillow... oh you Mr. Private you) and to help me sort out my thought process (and maybe with the help of y'all readers, no?). It's like an open diary... with feedbacks. Hehe.

Yes I love doing link-ups and blog hops and such, but mainly that's not my sole purpose of blogging. I'm blogging for me. (hello, Rima... dya get it now?)

If my blog entertains you, thank you berry much. Please keep following me, please? I'll mail you a cookie.

If my blog bores you, thank you anyways. Thanks at least for poppin by and say holla.

If you're Chimichanga, please shut up. Your barking at 11:36 PM is annoying. Shut up, will ya?

If you have an emergency, please call 911

If you're my brother, please give me my $100 back. I need it. New York City needs it.

If you're my stomach, can you please shut the hell up and stay quiet through the night? Your growling annoys me. And stop giving me hunger pain #lifeofafatty

Critics, complaints, randomness or craziness? Please inquire within the comment box below.




2 comments:

  1. Glad I can help :)
    Now I'll be waiting for my cookie thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be jumping into this link up at least once, I get all "le sigh' sometimes too! :)

    ReplyDelete