Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Reminiscing Wednesday

Touch My Body. I know you love my curves. Give me what I deserve... Whatever.
I've never been a fan of the song... Until I saw this Awesome Korean Man singing... His style. 

I believe this came around 2007 - 2008. Around the time I was finishing Nursing School. So I was stressing about my NCLEX and finding a job. I took a 3 months sabbatical after graduation and slummed all 3 months at home, broke as crap, while trying to raise a Pomeranian (insert Chimmy here). I maxed out my credit cards (which I'm still paying off, btw. Sad!) and spent all of my graduation gifts ($$$) to Chimmy. 

I remember LMAO big time to this video with my brother, and we would sing it out loud to each other. The Good Ol' Days. We never do that anymore.


And just because I feel like it, I'm gonna share you this guy's other video. Click and enjoy.

Warning: Be prepared to LOL. Don't watch while drinking water. You might snort it out.


moonbeams,

4 comments:

  1. hello from the blog hop! :)

    come say hello over at nichollvincent.blogspot.com and have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by :)
      *new follower :)*

      Delete
  2. LOLZ. Winners fo sho.

    Evani

    ReplyDelete