Sunday, July 8, 2012

Links I Love Sunday

I can't believe it's Sunday already. *boo* I wish they make it mandatory for 3 day weekends. Life would be so awesome.

Anywhoo, since it's Sunday, I want to share some awesome stuff I found online during the week. Woop.
  • I'm a new follower of this Traveling Nurse blogger. It's one of my dreams to do Travel RN, so by following her journey, hopefully it can convince me to do it. 
  • I may be late, but I really want to be BFFs with Todrick Hall. His videos are sooo funny. Of course his Beauty & the Beat Video is a must see. Imagine going to Target and this happens...

  • Since I did that flash mob on July 4th, I've been on youtube just watching mobbers doing their thing. I really, really encourage you to do a Mob once in your lifetime. I joined Flash Mob America (it's free) and they'll inform you on upcoming events. The co-founder, Staci, is so nice. You know she loves what she does. She shed a tear thank us for coming all the way to Huntington Beach, on a holiday, to participate on a flash mob. Love.


  • I love mother Earth. I'm trying my best to be green, but sometimes I forget. I love Polar Bears. And this video made me sad. I really want global warning to stop, because seriously I hate the hot weather. It makes my skin itch and gives me the break-outs. And I hate Car Sauna. Ew.
Imagine if that was you. Roaming around a strange land with people/strangers that destroyed your home due to being irresponsible. I'm trying my best to be more Green. I even donated to the Green Peace. Let's help our mother Earth. 

Hope you all had a great weekend. Monday is next. Geez.

moonbeamers,






2 comments:

  1. haha...soo many times spent in that train station!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you grew up there, that's why! hopefully that video brings nostalgia. i would love to hear some Belgium stories!

      Delete