Sunday, July 8, 2012

Confession Sunday

Oh Father please forgive me for I have PURCHASED AN IPAD 2 in the mist of 2 seconds! Well, I've been contemplating to get an iPad since iSold my first generation. Dumb dumb dumb. I bought a 4th Gen iPod touch and now I'm selling it.

Sometimes I hate when I do compulsive random big purchases, but sometimes I can't help it.

I should HELP it, especially I'm going to NYC in 3 weeks for 1 week and saving up for a hopefully-dream-future-wedding (that savings is still so small -___-)

But I should think the bright side, I'm helping my Bro for some $$$.

Mkay, I feel a little bit better.

oh btw, this is a Link-Up entry. Woo Woo.



moonbeams,

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love that you bought an iPad randomly, but it looks like you HAVE been thinking about it a lot, and I'm sure you're totally lovin' it, too!! Thanks for linking up, and I'm sure your vacay to NYC will be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed i've been thinking about getting it, and when i saw it in front of my face, AT HOME, i couldn't help it. Haha... good thing I sold my iPod touch so there's some extra moolah right there haha...

      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. The iPad is so much fun though! Rob loves his! :) Have fun girl!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete