Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Pillow, yes, I can finally see you tomorrow. You don't know how much I miss your face... in real person. Not facetime. But in person. I get to really kiss you, not virtually kiss you. Nuff said.
Dear Goodwill, thanks for letting me get a really cool vintage jumper that I might wear to the baby shower. Awww yea.
Dear New York City, I'm gonna first give you a big hug. Like really, a big hug, when I get to see you. You don't know how much I miss you. 
Dear New York City foods, be prepare to be inside my belly.
Dear Airport gods, please no delay. I want to get to NYC as soon as possible.
Dear Right Hand, please let that numbness and tingling to my thumb go away. I'm not liking it. It's really bothering me. Please tell Mr. Carpal Tunnel to like take a hike.
Dear Marshalls Store, thanks for making me broke and go crazy when I saw Free People clothing there on clearance.
Dear Evani, thanks for letting me do my first ever guest post on your blog. Hope you enjoy the recipe :)
Dear Pillow again, we really need to hit the beach this Sunday. No exceptions.
Dear Self Control, you need to get stricter on me. I must not spend anymore money in California until I'm in New York. Like for reals. I'll give you a raise if you do your job.
Dear Mother Nature, please be kind to me and Gaby when we're in NYC. But I would love to sweat all the food out I ate while I'm there. Win Some (food), Lose Some (weight).
Dear Readers, I would love to BUTTON/SPONSOR swap with you. I'm cool. Like for reals. And I don't bite. 
Dear Kristen Stewart, I'm not fan of you nor Rob Pat nor the Twilight series, but damn girl you screw up big time. One, how can you cheat with the man you love? Two, seriously with a married man? Three, do you know how many diehard Team Bella-Edward fans out there are going ballistic over this? You just crushed their hopes and dreams. Poor people. 
Dear Humane Society, please hire me as a volunteer? Please? PLEASE? I'll water your plants :)
Dear Readers again, thanks for reading.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. haha...I think your friday letters are my favorite posts of yours,they show me how crazy you really are (which is a good thing in my book :) I need to make a button so I can swap with you already :/

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thanks. if you know me in person, i am cray. i mean crazy.
      i'm planning to blog more about how crazy i am. but wait.
      oooooooooooooo new segment?

      yes, gimmeeeee you buttonz.

      Delete