Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket
So I just found out about this Friday's Letter, where you can write a letter to anyone out there, just as a way to express your feelings and thoughts. It was started by Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds, and I think it's pretty neat. I'm gonna try and start participate :)

Alrighty then, first Friday's Letter.

Dear Pillow, I can't wait to see this weekend (like every weekend) but I know this Sunday will be very awesome and special. I can't wait. Fancy schmancy. Dear Chimmy, please go eat your food. We've opened 3 kinds of food for you and you still haven't eaten yet and it's already 10:30 PM! Why U No Eat? And I can't believe you have the energy to bark like crazy. Dear Body, you really need to tone up and lose some fat. Your arms are weird looking. I'm gonna hook you up with some hot yoga. Dear iPhone, I'm sorry you ran out of memory when the Pillow was recording the flash mob on Wednesday. My bad. I will start organizing your storage more. Dear Sisters, I can not believe that our reunion is going to happen soon. Finally we'll be in the same room. Last time was back in 1999. God has answered our prayers. Not only there'll be the 6 of us, 2 cute boys will join us. Weeee. Dear Pillow (again), I want to hold your hand. Dear Readers, thank you for reading my blog. If you want, please spread the word. I'll love you forever.

moonbeams & bunny kisses,



2 comments:

  1. wow, how cool you get to be with your family after so many years! loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, thanks for creating #FF. I'm pretty late, but glad to find out about it. Now I can't wait for Fridays to come! yay!!

      xo, Rima

      Delete