Monday, July 16, 2012

Things I Love Monday, week 27 - 28

Hi Bunnies & Moonbeamers!

Yes I have been behind on TiLM (sometimes I get that blogger block!) but do not fear. I will share my lovies of the past 2 weeks. Mostly will be through pictorial (heavy load here) though!

  • So of course you know that I finally did a Flash Mob on July 4th. Yes, I spent my 4th of July afternoon dancing my ass off for a proposal. One of the best things ever I did. It was so much fun. I really recommend doing it! (you can watch it here... Can you spot me?)
  • Well after the flash mob, the Pillow and I just relax through out the day, got some food, did some foodfest in his back porch while listening to the people by the pool (his apt is like, 20 ft from the main pool and has a killer view of the Back Bay). Then we ended up watching the fireworks around the back side of the complex (like I said, probably only 30 ft from his apt) and finally saw the main show from the Newport Marina. Seriously, I saw like 6 fireworks show while waiting for the main show. Awesome.
  • July 8th, we both celebrated our awesomeness together. We're very cool like that. 
  • Watched two awesome Summer Movies: Amazing Spiderman (isn't Andrew Garfield, like, nerdy cute? Gosh, I drooled. And gotta LOVE Emma Stone) and Ted. OMG Ted. I haven't laughed or seen Pillow laughed hard in a while. Very very crude humor, but that's my type of humor. Jackass, anyone?
  • I love my new iPad 2. Yes, I have an iPad 2. I thought I didn't really need an iPad (hence I sold my first generation), but when I saw it in front of me (thanks bro. smh), I knew I had to have it. Shame on me. But I LOVE IT. My current favorite app is Paper. My drawings looks so cool. It really makes your drawing so cool. I'm kinda making a new logo for Bolu. Woo.
  • Finding out that Sailor Moon will be released again next Summer 2013. Unknown if they're re-releasing it or new story line. I DON'T CARE! I'm SOOOO EXCITED. Because of that, I went all over my bookshelf and looks for these old Sailor Moon burned CDs and comic books. Gosh, reminiscing my childhood here. She was and is my childhood hero. I even have Moonlight Densetsu as my ringtone. Moon Prism Power Make Up!
  • Speaking of which... Now you know why I keep on saying Bunny Kisses and Moonbeams? Because I love Sailor Moon. Usagi Tsukino (aka Serena, for you US people) means Moon Bunny. Hello. And you kinda sorta know why now my logo is a bunny. Hee hee.
  • I did Power Hot Yoga. Seriously, that shiz is hard core. Until now (which is like... 6 days later) my hands are still sorta numb from all of those poses. I like how the flow goes, but I don't know. My heart is still with Bikram Yoga. 
  • Made some bomb cookies for a friend of mine. I'm so happy she loved it. 
  • Did that Canvas to Paper project. Great success. Even Elsie loved it. Awww yeah. 
  • Last Friday, through out the whole day during cases, we played the 90s playlist on Spotify. So RANDOM. From TLC to Backstreet Boys (holllaaaa) to Pearl Jam to CC Factory. Cracked me up. My co-workers were like, "Yeahhh this is my jam back in the days..." And I look at them, "Yeah, I was in 4th grade when that song was out." Stink face received.
Now... Pictorial time.


Awww yea... Bolu the Bunny logo in the making. Feat my new iPad.

Anthro has the best aprons. Too cute.
I wanted to faint when I saw these 50 shades of Blue @ Anthro. Can I live there?
This, my friends, is called Bakso Malang. Indonesian food. I was soo happy to eat this. YUM.
This was the 2nd time making this. Kinda regretting not rubbing it more. Now some of the spots have white patchy paper on it :( You learn from mistakes, no?
@Simply Evani, I know you want some.
Playing with my phone at church. 
can you tell I love to eat? Chicken & Waffles for Breakfast? YES, please.
me & Mum, goofin around at church during the sermon.
Say hi to the bishoujo senshi sailor moon 
Dinner at Habana in Costa Mesa to celebrate our Awesomeness.
You don't know how happy I was!! * squeal*
July Birchbox! What did you, fellow subscribers, got that's different than mines?
quick pic for the Pillow from me & Chimmy
So I do hope all of you have a great week! Man, time flies like nobody's business. Crazy.

as of for today, I'm linking up with Carrisa Graham @ lowercaseletters
click click
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha love the shoutout on the cookies, and YES I want in. I've been TERRIBLE at replying to your e-mail about it but YES I want it. In my mouth. But also on my blog. I love reading your blog, seriously it's one of my faves. I feel like I'm just hanging out with one of my friends :)

    Evani
    simplyevani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete