Sunday, July 15, 2012

Links I Love Sunday/Confession Session

Sunday Funday!
It's sooo hot in SoCal, it feels like an oven in my car (I have a black car *whomp whomp*), and it feels good to jump in to the pool (but I'm not a big fan of public pools). Any hoo, I'm staying cool in my own room and taking advantage of the sunlight to dry out my project (ya know, the one by Elsie from A Beautiful Mess). I'm doing 3 at once! Haha...

Well well, let me share you some links that I found awesome during this week...

  • This is my Instagram buddy, Royston the Pom, who's Mum is gonna do a walk for Cancer Research in the UK. If you're interested to fight cancer, go and donate :)
  • This is the Flash Mob Video that I did at Huntington Beach on July 4th! Yay!! Finally it's up!!

  • I find this wedding very very cute. I love it.
  • My blog friend, Alex from Louise Amabilis, did this up-cycle of your man's plain ol' t-shirt. I ADORE.
  • If you LOVE scrapbooking (like me!), this is a super cool way to make one. I love the simplicity of it!
  • Mmmm, New York, everybody! Hello. These are some great movies set in NYC. 
  • Hahaha... MOONing Amtrak and Metrolink Passengers? Apparently this is a Annual Tradition in Laguna Niguel, CA. This sounds interesting...
  • Who loves State Fair Foods? Gotta love this "deep frieds". Here's another one. Deep Fried Girl Scout cookies? Holla.



Today I'm linking up with Alyx from Every Day is a New Adventure. She does her confessions on Sundays, so I think I'm going to join. Forgive me for I have sinned.
  • After watching Ted, I wish on a falling star to have my stuffed Tiger, Hard Rock, to come alive. He's been my bff since 10. Yes, thunder buddies
  • I have a really bad sweet tooth. So bad that all I think about is cookies and bread. Oh no.
  • I need to stop spending too much time in the shower. Save the water. 
  • Also, I need to get a haircut. I waste so much time obsessing over my split ends. Like really really bad. May be in New York? Wooo.
Well, have a great Sunday night and get ready for the week ahead. Meh.

moonbeams,


13 comments:

  1. Haha, I think htis is the first time I've heard of liking bread as being part of having a sweet tooth!
    I need a haircut, too... I'm not even gonna say how long it's been. It's bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider bread as sweets, haha. Esp if it's filled with chocolate cream aka nutella. as;kljfa;lkjf... so good.

      Delete
    2. mmmm...fresh hot Pan De Sal with Nutella!!! (my husband is half Filipino ;)

      xo
      Alex

      Delete
  2. Mmmmmm, time for me to get a haircut, too. I always put it off way too long. Last time, the stylist got a little liberal with the snippers, you know? But a deep fried Girl Scout cookie might make me feel better if it doesn't turn out right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i'm trying to grow out my hair and fear that the hair dresser will get all crazy with the shears :( but i must do it! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Love projects from Elsie. I hope you post pictures of the finished project soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did posted in a previous post. I tried to do a bigger one, and I wasn't patient enough, it didn't turn so hot. Learn from my mistake. haha... will do it again and again.

      Delete
  4. OMGosh...what an adorable BLOG! I love LOVE your header!! Thank you for the follow...I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tif. Thanks for stopping by!! I'm gonna grab your button :) yay.

      Delete
  5. Love your blog! It is gorgeous!
    Haha, I have watched Ted and I wish my stuffed donkey would come alive! We are best buds since I was born and I love him endlessly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from now on i'm going to stare at the sky and wait for a falling star. hahaha... sad, but true.

      Delete
  6. Girl, just for you at the state fair, I had a deep fried peanut butter cup. I know you have a sweet tooth so I took one for the team. It was GLORIOUS. And boy do I need a haircut too, my hair is starting to get caught in windows and doors again... sigh

    Evani
    simplyevani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GURLLL thanks for EATING one for the team. I'm so jealous. OC Fair is going and I must go. Like super soon. LIke probably next week. And get fat on fried food. nomnomnom.

      Delete