Monday, July 30, 2012

Things I Love Monday, week 29-30

It's Monday again and for realz, I can say that I'm ecstatic for this Monday... Why? Days closer to my vacatiooonnnn!!! Hellooo!!! 

Since I'm pretty TOO excited for my Big Apple adventure (which this time will be with a good girlfriend of mine, and yes, the Pillow is not tagging along. I don't know if I should be sad or glad. Hmm), I really can not concentrate on this TiLM. Hoho.

This would be a Pictorial TiLM. 
With some recaps (I'm doing this for the purpose of my own convenience that one day I would read back my TiLM and remember the awesome times I've had in my youth. Aw yea)
  • Apparently I did a link up about myself, which involves my phobia, soundtracks of my life, and such. I'm pretty cool.
  • I started a new segment. Actually 2 new segments :) This and This.
  • And yes, we will always remember about the shooting in Aurora, CO during the Dark Knight Rises showing. I still continue to remember to pray for the victims and pray for justice, so the killer can be prosecuted rightfully.
  • I'll never remember my first time getting called in for a case in the middle of the night. Really, it's sucky feeling coming back to work with only like 2.5 hours of sleep. Zombie mode all the way. Yuck. I really felt like walking with my arms out and trying to choke my co-workers. 
  • I still can not get over this picture of the hawt-ness Channing Tatum

  • I'm glad I was able to spend time watching the hotness of Robert Downey Jr in Sherlock Holmes 2. Damn. I want him to be like my hawt brother. Hand in hand with ;alsdjkflasdkjf (sorry I got distracted with the above picture)... Channing.
  • I made my first Ombre Cake. It's a mini cake. And frosting a mini cake was a challenge. I didn't get a chance to get a "cut" picture of the cake since I gave it to my co-worker. But he said his mom loved it (yes! I meet Mother's Approval). One of my Korean doctors loved it too.
  • I did Ombre Nails too. Damn. I've never spend 2 hours on doing my nails. I'm too dedicated. 
  • Made MUSTACHES on a stick and cupcake toppers for my sister's baby shower. Can not wait to meet Baby Adam. She had a baby shower over the weekend hosted by the grandparents. Damn. Dedication right there. The party was more like older people party. I just came there to eat  Indo food and see my Sister... oh and feel Baby Adam kicking my palm, belly style.
  • Got some cool vintage stuff. Woo.
  • Work has been crazy. I don't wanna even think about it. Good thing I'm leaving for 1 week.
  • The Pillow took me down memory lane and we did a car tour of his old campus in Cal Poly Pomona. It was cute to see his face lighten up and reminisce about his college years. Yes, he was a nerd and double majored in Chemistry and Bioengineering. We're gonna have nerdy soccer loving kids. I'm coo' with that.
  • The Pillow was being a doll and treated me with a hair cut (well that's probably the result of me bitchin all weekend about how ugly my hair was and needed a haircut badly). 

Now pictorial time :)


Hello In N Out. If you're in Cali, this is a must.
true story. 
mustache party on the wayyy
high five facetime style
my blue to gold ombre nails. ignore the side polishes. too lazy to clean
the weird ombre cake. The Pillow txted: "Why does it look so odd?"
the frosted ombre cake. challenge: ACCEPTED.
summer is here
me and chimmy getting KFC for him
guess which one is the pregnant one
SNEAK ATTACK. The sexy Pillow looking very luscious. He kept on saying to erase this. Sorry Boo, I'm POSTING it!
Sun bathing, pool side.
Hot Tub time in the Summer. Yes, this was at Noon. Hot Tub. Yes. It was Hot.
BEEEERRRR
Sushi. Sushi All the way.
twas interesting.
Handel's Ice Cream. 4 sampler scoops for $5 something. Can't beat that.
I dedicate this to my County Patients. For realz.

So that was my past 2 weeks. busy. very busy.

be prepare for some Guest Posts this week :) Since I've be on Vacay, my posts will be a little here and there. And I won't be bringing my laptop, just my iPad, so be prepare for some weird postings. Hehe.

Linking up again for this post. Cuz ish random.

miscellany monday at lowercase letters


9 comments:

  1. I want all the foods. Next time I'm in Cali I REALLY have to make sure I hit up an In and Out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. In n Out. Yum. You must google the secret menu.

      Delete
  2. LOOOVE that channing gif! lol

    i just visited nyc for the first time a few weeks ago and blogged about it! next time i go, there will be no boys allowed! lol ... such a drag when youre making the shopping rounds! =)

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... hence, FEMALE TRIP only this time :)))) thanks for stoppin, Marj!

      Delete
  3. mmmm all of that food looks so good! As does Channing Tatum. He's my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I've seen you write pictorial time and always wondered what the heck you were talking about...this is the first time I noticed the clickety clicker!
    oops!! anyways love the chimmy and you pic, you're so cute! And next time you do your nails try putting some vaseline on the skin around your nail with a q-tip before you put the polish on (don't get any on the nail itself!!) the polish shouldn't stick where the vaseline is :)

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha alex glad to know that you've finally figured it out. sometimes I don't wanna post all the pictures in one, it takes a long time sometimes to load page, hence I do the "break".

      thanks for the vaseline tip!

      Delete
  5. LOLZ that ecard cracks me up, it speaks to me. And MAN Mr. Pillow, that guy can study! Good for him. :) Loved this!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete