Monday, July 2, 2012

Button Swap/Sponsors

so there's this girl name Mish that decided to do some button swappin', and awesomely she picked me and others out of the bunch.

which inspires me to ask...

who wants to swap some buttons with me?

trust me i don't bite. 

i'm (not-so) pretty new the blogging world. Well, I've been bloggin' since the hayday of Xanga, then Myspace, then Facebook's Notes, tumblr, then decided to go broader to the world of Blogger... and I would love to expand my friend/blogger-ship beyond my facebook friends.

seriously, i don't bite. 

I'm interested in reading blogs about, you know, things that I love. Food/Baking/Kitchen Drama, Photography, Vintage/Thrifting, DIY & Traveling. But if you have a fun & quirky attitude, count me in. 

I would love to hear from y'all. 

Don't hesitate to email me at bolubyrima [at] gmail [dot] com and I will get back to you.

See this bunny underneath here? It wants to hang out in your blog and have a cupcake.

hollaaaaa.

3 comments:

  1. Gah, I want to! I don't know if I'm allowed to with Wordpress, they're crazy strict on stuff. If I can, I def will girl!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey rima, i'm lovin' what you've done with LMv2!! love love love. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katrina!!! Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm a huge fan of your blog and your photo templates HELP a lot. And of course your layouts. Without you, my life would suck. Hahaha... And you make me want a pug.

      Pastries all the way.

      Delete