Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Confession

Forgive me for I have sin...
  • Channing Tatum, you are one HOT MOFO. After seeing your fine ass tush on The Vow, glued my eyes on your 6 pack on She's the Man, and watching you work your nerdiness on 21 Jump St, and thank God I have not seen Magic Mike yet (that can be an issue), I have decided that I'm one of your biggest fan. If only you can come everyday and clean my house... or rub my back... Hm.




  • And you too, Robert Downey Jr. Gosh you are SOOO FIERCE. From Iron Man to Sherlock Holmes. Drool. Seriously, if I see you in person, I would be star Stark, I mean struck.



  • I seriously CAN NOT wait for NYC. Gosh, can it be Aug 1st yet?!?!?!? I could care less about SoCal right now... Sorry Mother Cali.
  • As much as I love Animals, I'm still not over beef. I vow one day to become Vegetarian again, but when the heat is up, what's better than a cold bottle of Beer and an awesome charbroiled Burger? OMG I'm hungry.
Those are my confessions.



Link Up with Alyx!


all GIFs are from searches on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Oh Channing Tatum... meowwwww! Go see Magic Mike, ASAP! lol. I just saw it last week and I must say, I am soooo buying it when it comes out on DVD. :) -Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no... I might give in and watch it on Tuesday, on my day off. hahaha...

      Delete
  2. I have not seen any of Channing Tatum's movie but he seems like someone fun to watch on a small or big screen.

    thanks for your visit & have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, i'm no big fan of actors or actresses, but Channing Tatus is sure an eye candy!

      Delete
  3. Definitely go see Magic Mike! I love both of these men. Seeing all of the pictures in this post may have been the highlight of my day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thanks. When I was browsing for GIFs of these two actors, I was cracking up. Too funny.

      Delete
  4. Ohhhh Channing Tatum. so sexy. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Channing Tatum...YUM!!! I had no interest in seeing Magic Mike until I heard he was in it. *deep heavy sigh* I just wanna lick his neck. Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahaha lick his neck... that made my night! you funny mel you...

      Delete
  6. Lol LOVE the images you posted for both men. Well done my friend.

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I am so in love with this post, primarily because of Channing Tatum shaking that ass. ;)

    Just found you today and I'm so glad I did! Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love your sassy 'ttude girrrlll... *new follower*
      and yes. i can not stop looking at channing shakin' that ass. hahaha... cracks me up.

      Delete