Sunday, August 19, 2012

Currently...

I'm a fan of Lauren of Siddathornton. She does this Currently thing and I love it. So I'm attempting to do one as well...

Currently...


reading i'm trying to restart reading The Happiness Project and A Dog's Purpose. I'm glad I surpassed my reading-at-least-5-books this year. Yay.
writing some posts for the blog. I've been really SLACKING in the food department... I used to have so much spare time to try out recipes and lately I don't. I've been occupied with work between Monday - Friday, with Tuesday being the only time for me to actually bake. By the time Tuesday comes, I'm actually busy doing errands. Lame. Then the weekend I'm more dedicated to spend time with The Pillow since I only see him during these two days. Sad. 
listening my Chill playlist on Spotify with the mix of the ocean breeze, the radio that the DJ by the pool is playing and people talking next to me. And some dude yelling, "OH YEAAAH"
thinking about how short my upcoming check is. Damn. That's what I get for working perDiem and don't have vacation pay. Hahahaha...
smelling the salty ocean breeze with the mix of Chinese food that these people are having in front of me. Damn... making me hungry!!!
wishing i can sleep and make money at the same time
hoping i will be more dedicated and more sincere in blogging. And i don't lose my temper while i'm at home. God give me patience.
wearing my favorite Levis Boyfriend jeans that I got from Costco long time ago and my Hello Kitty Uniqlo t-shirt and my clear wayfarer glasses.
loving Rob being next to me even though we're minding our own business, with our laptops on and headphones on as well. Just knowing that he's here within my eyesight is awesome. 
wanting to be able to spend my everydays with Rob, as soon as possible. Gawd, marry me won' cha? jk, my love.
needing to drink more water and start to Juice again. I'm waiting for my juicer to come!
feeling kinda hungry (i'm hungry all the time and this chinese food smell from the people in front of me is not helping!!!!)
clicking The New York Nursing Licensing website. Damn, so expensive to register >:(

this is pretty fun! thanks Lauren :))))))

 

6 comments:

  1. yay! i'm so glad you linked up :) love this! i hope you have a lovely sunday!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lauren, i did have a lovely sunday :) i literally was drooling smelling the chinese food :( boo. haha

      Delete
  2. I wish I was smelling the salty air and the mix of chinese food! Make sure you're drinking a lot of water :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes. water all the way. thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Lolzzzz I'm kinda with you on the marriage front girrrr, I'm just waiting... Lol jk Rob. Also, I feeling the same as you on how FEW recipes or Simply Bakings I've done lately, it's not cool! We should promise to do one by the end of next weekend and hold each other accountable! I mean even if its a short recipe?

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yES!!! I was thinking even if it's a simple uber easy food post, it should do.
      i really, really need to start baking again. if only i have more days off!! grrrr

      Delete