Monday, August 27, 2012

Jewelry Swap!


YAYYY... I was so happy to join the Jewelry Swap, hosted by Melissa from The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife.

So when I received my package last week, I was soo excited! The rule is that you send a piece of jewelry to a blogger that she assigns (with the help of her assistant, Kendall), and you will get a piece of jewelry as well from another secret blogger (you won't know the blogger until you receive your package).

My awesome bohemian necklace that I got was from Jeni Q from Two Shades of Lovely. So happy with what I got. It's very me, haha. Good job, Jeni :)

Thanks to Melissa for hosting this :)





I selected this post to be featured on Personal Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you like them - now I can stalk you openly =) I just knew they'd look great on ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i'm gonna wear it tmrw to my optometry appointment. hahaha... i love how simple yet cool the necklaces are. yay!

      Delete
  2. aww YAY so cute!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa! Thanks for this cool swap!! can't wait again :)

      Delete
  3. Darn! How the heck did I miss out on this jewelry swap?! Looks so fun.

    Newest follower via the GFC hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin! Follow Melissa (the swap guru) and she'll post the next one. Hopefully soon!!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Cute! :) I love swaps, so addicted!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete