Friday, August 24, 2012

First ASOS purchase :)

it's this one. shoes: LAMB

As you may notice, I RARELY post pictures about fashion or clothes, except if I purchased some Vintages. I'm not a big fashionista (I'm a Jeans/TShirt girl. Or Yoga Pants/Tank girl), I rather focus on like food. Foodies Unite.

Anyways, there's a wedding coming up in mid-September, and I remember seeing an ASOS ad on someone's blog. Can't remember. So I checked it out. And it's awesome. Free Shipping for BOTH ways? Awesome. AAAANNDD at the time of purchase, there was a back-to-school discount code, so it made it more awesome. Plus, it's from the UK (I LOVE UK). Wicked.

So I settled for this dress and I love it.

Even Mother approved.

She said, "I've been praying for the day that you dress up nicely. It came true." (not her actually words, but I kinda knew it meant that way).

I'm not embarrassed about my size, so the one I'm wearing is size US 10 or EU 42 or UK 14. It fits well. I'm normally a size US 8, but I was afraid with my recent awesome weight gain (food food food all the waaay), I opted for a size bigger, and I was happy of what I did. I'm pretty sure the 8 will fit, but I'm afraid it will be too short and the audience will focus more on my thighs then the bride. I don't want to steal her thunder, you know, with my thunder thighs. My thunder thighs are just for the Pillow to enjoy (love you, boo).

Anyways, I recommend ASOS. Pretty cool stuff. iLike.

disclaimer: ASOS has nothing to do with this. It was purely to express my love for this store that I just fairly knew about. 
BUT if you're ASOS, hook a girl up yo.

16 comments:

  1. ASOS is my haven. LOVE that place! and the fact that they offer FREE shipping both ways? ugh, so so dangerous. and I'm just like you: a complete and total sucker for those brits. they got their fashion down, that's for sure! this dress is SO pretty on you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is dangerous! super dangerous. hahaha...
      thanks :))

      Delete
  2. aaah cute! thunder thighs... pssh gurl you trippin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. That dress is suuuper cute!

    Rachel
    http://postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, you crack me up. :) Love the dress, good find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a good find.
      happy purchase = happy me

      Delete
  5. That dress is so cute! I love peplum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i LOVE your phone case, it's sooo cute!
    have a lovely weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie :) the case is one of my favorites :)

      Delete
  7. Girl that outfit is CUTE. Love it!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is cute!! i can't wait to wear it for the partay!

      Delete