Sunday, August 19, 2012

Links I Love Sunday

First of all for my Muslim (and more specific, Muslim Indos) Friends,

from here
Happy Eid Mubarak. or Selamat Hari Idul Fitri is what I used to say. What I missed the most of this tradition is EATING! Eating the traditional Indonesian Lebaran food. Hmm... And I miss (sorta) listening to the prayers from the Mosque. Ah memories.

Anyways, here are the links that I love love love this week.

  • I still still love this top video. OH MY DAYUM!
  • I know most of you have facebook. Admit it. And I'm pretty sure you're in one of these Facebook type of users. I'm guilty too. 
  • I hope this guy will rest in peace and pain-free. So sad. So young. 
  • Converting Shipping Containers to a Living Space? GENIUS. I wish I have this creativity and talent. 
Man, I don't want it to be Mondayyyy :((




2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That video was hilarious and now I REALLY want a cheeseburger a STRONG one. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. It must be a STRONG burger. haha i cracked up big time watching the videos!!

      Delete