Monday, August 20, 2012

Things I Love Monday, week 31 - 33 (wtf)

WTH RIMA WTH. This is like the first time I think that I'm really behind on TiLM. I've been bad. Really bad. Usually, I was all amped up on writing this segment. This is one of the reasons why I blog. To appreciate life. To be thankful on all the happenings and memories that happened through out the week. And here I am, behind 3 weeks on TiLM. Shame.

I vow I will be more routine on doing TiLM. Or else... somebody gonna get a hurt real bad. (video is NSFW)



First of all, as you all know, between week 31 - 33 was my NYC trip. That'll be a separated entry. Actually multiple entries. So bear with me. 

As I track down my planner (yes i have a daily planner that i try to fill out, daily)... Let's see what I've enjoyed these past few weeks:

  • NEW YORK FREAKIN CITY. Nuff said.
  • I developed a UTI before my trip. Sucks but life could've been better. Haha. Thank God for having a BFF ER Doctor.
  • Watched Enchanted the night before our trip. Me & Gaby were like, "I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF A TRUE LOVE'S KISSSSSS"
  • So happy that I decided to make a post about my cheap ass guide to NYC
  • The Pillow stopped by for 5 minutes while he was in the area, the day after I got back from NYC. He was in town to visit his Boston cousin who's home at the time. He offered me to go have dinner with him but I was so busy doing stuff for a baby shower. So he decided to stop by for 5 minutes before heading back to Newport Beach. It made me miss him even more. Sad and sappy.
  • Baby Shower for my sister's, Icha, for Baby Adam was a great success. Mustache Partay Alright.
  • The heat of SoCal was killing. Not a fan.
  • The Pillow and I had an Aug 17th that we'll never forget. Sorry can't share. And thanks for all of the prayers :)
  • Introduced the Pillow to my co-workers. That was cool. 
  • The Expandables 2 was HILARIOUS. Esp Chuck Norris.
  • Spending 4 days with the Pillow was worth it. It cured my i-miss-you feelings from being away from him. Gosh... Had our Aug 17th thingy, went to church together, watched Expandables, did some personal work together, went to Hermosa Beach... just enjoying our time together. LOVE.
Anyways, pictorial time (not in chronological order)



strollin around Hermosa Beach
if you're Indo, you would know what this is. YUM.
chimmy wanted to play tug. he's winking at meee
pillow and I with the parents to be
all the crafting i did for the baby shower. paid off :)
people at the baby shower!
i was craving NYC pizza... well there's  place nearby that claims to be NYC pizza. It did it's job
another picture of the baby shower people. thanks for coming :) photo courtesy: asightoflove
my homage to Indonesia who celebrated its 67th Independence Day on Aug 17. 
mother and I decided to hit Shabu-Shabu after getting a massage. Legit.
my backyard felt like it was fall already
cupcakes i made for the baby shower
a girl craved wings, a girl gets wings
hope you guys have a great week ahead. 
Anything that you're grateful of?


4 comments:

  1. For one you just made me hungry, for two those crafts you made for the shower look awesome and for three chimmy is creepy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i apologize for making you hungry. haha.
      and now Chimmy is ignoring me because I won't let him get out of my room/prison cell.
      hehe

      Delete
  2. Cupcakes AND wings. I just can't take all that visual goodness Rima, it's too much.

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... and those wings were super spicy. I love spicy but sometimes I can't handle it if it's too hot. And to wash it down with a tall glass of HEFE? KILLER. My mouth was burning!!!

      Delete