Sunday, August 12, 2012

Links I Love Sunday

Hello Hello. As I "try" to resume regular blogging action, let's start with LiLS! It probably won't be a big list since I was in vacation... but nevertheless, let's get to it!


  • I'm obsessed with Venus Palermo. I was youtubing How To Do Sailor Moon's Hair (that's another obsession) then saw Venus's Tutorial. Damn this girl is cute yet so bizarre. She's born in Switzerland but now currently residing in London. Her accent is so thick, she sounds more Japanese than German. I grew up reading manga and watching Anime, so this is soo weird to see the so-called Living Doll talking.  
  • Pinterest is taking my life. 
  • I read this Article about this guy, Daniel, who didn't intended to get another dog... ended up falling in love with this stranded dog. AWWW.
  • Digging the above cover. Boyce Avenue is awesome. I have ALL of their albums in my Spotify account. haha.
  • Working in the hospital, we do have some Code Pink drills, or even Code Pink announce randomly because the parents took their baby pass the permitted line. Well thank God for CODE PINK anyways... This lady got caught in Garden Grove stealing a newborn. Shame on her. 
  • Such a great article by Newsweek about the internet. Does it make us mad/crazy/depressed? Read On.
Some times it's hard to get back in to the groove after a vacation. I just want to veg in bed and recap pictures from the vacation and eat a bowl of ice cream and cry wishing I was still that place of vacation. 

Damn it's Sunday already, which means it's Monday tomorrow. Damn.


10 comments:

  1. These are all amazing! I love that song! You should check out my Link Love too(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do! gonna check out your blog! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. oh my!
    i can't understand what's with people stealing babies???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. niken, tell me about it. We do the Code Pink drill all the time. In this case, from what I read the lady was desperate because she was going thru a divorce, so she told her husband that she's pregnant. by the time her due that was near, she ended up trying to steal a baby. Gila deh.

      Delete
  3. Shall I bring over a gallon of chocolate chip cookie dough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinterest. Taking my life since 2011. I need a 2nd version of myself that can just live on Pinterest.


    Evani
    simplyevani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... i need to take a break from pinterest. it's invading my nervous system.

      Delete
  5. I always feel like I need a vacation when I get back from a vacation. It's like the brain and body are all hey, what're you doing? I thought we were supposed to be relaxing.

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award, you can see here: http://sarcasticremark.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-liebster-award-and-lets-talk-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissaaaa thanks for the nomination :)

      Yes... You need a vacation from a vacation. It's important.

      Delete