Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Confessions


Haven't done this in awhile, so why not? Plus, Alyx is like supah awesome.

Forgive me for I have sinned...
  1. The Pillow LOVES to cuddle, but usually I break the cuddle session, because I can't breathe and I get hot from my own breath and his breath. It usually last about 2 minutes, haha. PLUS imagine if we both have morning breath. Gah. But gotta love our morning breaths, right?
  2. I actually prefer sleeping over working out. As a nurse, for some reason, sleep is underrated. I WILL NEVER EVER (getting back together... jk) have enough sleep as long as I'm a nurse. I can't imagine later when I have babies. Gaaaah. The Pillow asked me last night if I wanted to run to Balboa Island today and I gave him a sour face. He just laugh. He knows that I don't like to work out. The only work out that I like to do (if I ever ever ever feel like it) is the elliptical at the gym or Yoga (Hot/Bikram Yoga preferred)
  3. My mother always leaves nasty voice mails & text messages when my room is dirty while I'm at work. Yes, I'm 28 and I still live with my parents (I'm Asian. The longer the kids stay with the parents, the happier they are. I'm really not sure about that)... but it's not like I can't afford to live on my own (oh gurl, you don't know how much I want to get out) but since the economy is so bad, I feel like it's not fair for me to live on my own going craycray enjoying my 20s while my parents struggle to pay bills and keep the house. So Rima is being Super Daughter Rima and help out my parents. Anyways... Yup, mother still cleans my room, despite of me saying to her to NOT CLEAN MY ROOM (mm I'm a big big girl in a big big world, I can take care of that) and she goes berserk if my room is messy with clutters. And she usually finds out later when I left to work already. She's ADD/OCD when it comes to cleanliness and like I said despite of me saying to leave it alone, and after leaving some nasty voice mails & texts, oh no... HomeGurl just starts cleaning it anyways. Oh gotta love Mother. 
  4. I told the Pillow on how jealous I am of him for traveling while in the job. He's a Senior Quality Engineer for his company, so he does travel around the country to visit suppliers for his company. And meanwhile he's at it, he'll plan some leisure time around his trip (on his own expenses, of course! He ain't that evil and use company's money... Shame on people who do). For example his upcoming trip. He's going to Chicago and in the meantime he planned it around the opening season for Green Bay Packers. So what did homeboy did? Purchased an almost front row (row 9) seat for the 49rs vs Packers game at Lambeau Field. Dayum...
  5. Which makes me want to say that I'm this guy's biggest fan.
hahahahahahahah
links i love sunday will be up soon. i hope. 

11 comments:

  1. Point no.2! I'm with you there. i choose to sleep rather to work out most of the time.

    bahaha, that living with parents thing among asians like us. it's good living with our parents, but i love my own place (the fact that i'm a nomad and don't live in the same city as my parents)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup yup... i love sleeping more than anything!!!!!!!!!!! if only the days are longer, oversleeping shouldn't be a problem haha...

      Delete
  2. Ahh! I so know what you mean about having an Asian mother who is OCD about cleanliness, lol. My mom is Thai, and we had arguments every day about where I put my shoes and why didn't I make my bed, and blah blah. So glad I don't live with her anymore! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I can not wait to finally get anal at my own place regarding my OWN cleanliness hahahaha...

      Delete
  3. I need my sleep to. I love sleeping a lot. :) Do you work night shifts? I guess so. I am not so sure if I could handle that. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i don't work night shift ahhaha... I work a 7.30 - 5.30pm shift during the weekdays. I just LOVE sleeping... the only problem is that I love sleeping LATE too :( boo. That's something I need to work on. For realz.

      Delete
  4. Ahhh I'm so jealous that he's going to that game - how fun will that be?! And good for him for not using company money!!! hahaha
    And good for you for helping your parents out - that's really wonderful of you.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) i haven't done it in a while so I was like, I must do this :)
      and yes, I'm soooo jealous of him for going to that game >:(

      Delete
  5. haha...my mother in law (who is Filipino) is the exact opposite, she thinks that she is super clean but...she's NOT! And she always gets freaked out by the fact that I like to vacuum everyday, she always tells me stuff like "you know, you don't live in a showroom", etc... crazy mothers/in laws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha you're mother in law sounds uber funny. i think her and i should be BFFs. I think I'm super clean even tho i'm so not. hahaha. miso messy.

      Delete
  6. LOL I live at home and my grandpa cleans my room everyday. True story. I keep telling him not to but it's just in his DNA to do it. I've been thinking about leaving him tips but I'm not sure if he's take it. Maybe some hard candy?

    Evani

    ReplyDelete