Thursday, August 23, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear On-Call Week... Please please please be nice to me. I better get called in for a true life saving procedure. Nothing corny. Thank You Love You Bye.
Dear Chimmy, please continue to do your cute whimpering while you're sitting there staring at me wanting to go up on my bed. nyahahahahaha *evil laugh*
Dear Coldplay, I still want to see you live. Like now... In my room.
Dear Juicer, please always bear with me when I yell at you for producing awesome yet so nasty vegetable juices. Thank goodness I'm getting used to the flavors of juiced greens. Weird yet healthy?
Dear Demi Lovato's "Give Your Heart A Break", umm can you give MY EARS a break? I'm soooo tired listening to your song every time I CHANGE my satellite radio stations in my car. You really need to retire... So does, Wide Awake, Payphone, Call Me Maybe (you really really need to retire). I'm NOT TIRED yet of Gotye though. I still SCREAM the chorus, all the time, especially when I'm doing CT scan nursing. Ah, gotta love "Karaoke Club" CT.
Dear Prince Harry, thanks for showing your ass to the world. You just went #1 on my list. Most Awesome Prince Ever.
Dear Dry & Itchy Scalp, can you stop being bipolar and stop like making me go crazy, especially when I'm nervous or bored? Just freakin tell me what shampoo works for you, huh?
Dear Appetite, you too... can you stop being so bipolar? one hour you'll be like, "mmkay... i can control that urge to eat that donut..." then the next hour, you're like, "GURL GO GET CHU SELF 2 DONUTS... AND A CUP OF JOE... YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS... FREE FOOD GALORE SISTAAA." Eff You. Eff You big Time.
Dear The Pillow, I still dislike you for going to Opening Game of Packers... I wanna be there too, bro.

Photobucket


10 comments:

  1. OMG THANK YOU. I am SO sick of hearing that song every time I turn on my freakin' radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd totally allow coldplay to have a concert in my room too...just saying....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who wouldn't? having them serenade Yellow to me every night? Gem.

      Delete
  3. Try using Neutrogena T-gel once a week, it smells like ass but works wonders!! Our pediatrician recommended it when Ford was a baby (he had a bit of cradle cap) it went away immediately, it contains 1% coal tar, so it's blackish brown and smells really really bad...but I promise it's worth it :)
    You can read the reviews here: http://www.neutrogena.com/product/t-gel-+therapeutic+shampoo+-+original+formula.do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thanks for bringing this up. I used to use Neut T-Gel!!!!!!! I totz forgot about it.
      holla from one sista to anothaaa.

      Delete
  4. Best Prince ever AGREED. And dude, I want to be with you the Demi thing but they keep playing the stupid remix here so I keep changing it everytime its on and I feel like I NEVER hear it. But every other song, AGREE. Happy Friday girllllllll

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey gurl.
      i srsly loathe that song now. like srsly. give my ear a break.

      Delete
  5. I just heard about all the Prince Harry stuff and I'm dying!!! I bet the Queen wasn't even surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure. Prince Harry is known for his craziness!!!

      Delete