Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reminiscing Wednesday

I was browsing on old pictures that I've posted before on my personal facebook, and can not stop laughing. I scanned some old pictures (like circa 80s and 90s) and all I did was giggled. Like a mad woman.

Yet, I'm just gonna share one of the pictures.

Mind you, when I was a kid, I LOATHE taking pictures. My mother would try to make those Xmas card pictures back in the 80s to be sent for, you know, friends families loved ones co-workers.

So on this picture, taken around Nov or Dec of 1988 or 1989, Mother tried so hard to make me smile. I did several fake smiles and she was not happy with the result. She ended up with this picture. Mad Rima & Oblivious Luscious Lips Austin.


I remember the outfit vividly. It was scratchy, I hate the sleeves and the stocking was ridiculous. Gah. The patterns don't mesh at all (even though I'm a mismatch kind of girl) and the cut was so weird. Gotta love the 80s.



6 comments:

  1. haha...that was one bad outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. it was. i think i only used it once, just for that photo shoot. ew. haha

      Delete
  2. gahahaha,,
    oh my that outfit! i think i have something like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is killin it Rima. And your face clearly shows how much you loved it. Haha

    Evani

    ReplyDelete