Monday, August 6, 2012

Good Morning From Brooklyn!

Hi Bunnies!! Good Morning y'all! I'm in the bed of the apartment that I'm staying (this apt doesn't have AC for the room that we're staying in o_O) enjoying (not really) the humidity of NYC. It rained last night and some old friends of mine from New Jersey came and took us to a park that over looked the Manhattan Skyline and Brooklyn Bridge (after we killed the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3!) Gaby & I were like, "oh mothereffer, it's raining outside and we don't want to get sick. But who gives a crap? It's NEW YORK CITY" (we're trying to talk with our made up Brooklyn accent. Haaaay) Anyways I would like to share to you a picture of moi getting wet with the awesome NYC behind me.

Gawd I'm so hardcore.

xoxo, Rima

4 comments:

  1. What a RAD picture! And Frozen hot chocolate?! YUM! :) So glad you're having fun love!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pic!! Now stay off of pinterest and go enjoy NYC!!!!

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!! hope you're having a blast. Loving all the instagrams!

    ReplyDelete