Thursday, August 30, 2012

Friday's Letters and Sigh.


 

This is a Combo Entry. My mood is very foul.

  • Dear Friday... Thanks for stopping by. We've been all waiting for you.
  • Dear Weather... Why are you still weird??? Rain hard then Sunny Hard? This ain't no Hard Party, mkay...
  • Dear Upcoming Baby Shower Cupcakes... Let's do this. This will be awesome.
  • Dear Labor Day weekend... let's make it super awesome. Let's make sure Ms. Weather doesn't have the cramps and ruin my Cliff Jumping experience by being mad and raining and screaming her thunders up. I don't want to get electrocuted while I'm doing my awesome jump. No Bueno.
  • Dear Mother... Please stop harassing me about my need to get a new designer purse! Instead of saying "hello how are you how's work", you yelled, "I don't care Rima, you need to get a new designer purse!" In my head, "WTF!?!?!?! That's how you show love? *SMH*" In return I told you that I know but I have other priorities than a damn designer purse (HELLO Marc Jacobs and Gwen Stefani, please send some cool purses? I love you!) such as, uh, saving up for a wedding? If it wasn't for the expectations of throwing a damn party for people, I would just freakin elope *rant mode: ON* but I love y'all too much.
  • Dear Pillow, *no shame* please help me and propose? KEE-DEENG.
  • Dear Chimmy... I find it very funny that you would wait in front of the backyard window door every night at 9 and wait for the possum to pass by and bark like you're possessed. THE SUCKER CAN'T HEAR YOU! CHILL THE CRAP OUT!
  • Dear Readers, my BFF Gaby (the girl that was with me in NYC) just started blogging. Awww... New Girl, so cute. Show her some love. This girl is very, very smart and witty. She totally acts 10 years more her age. She needs help on html/layouts/templates, so for you techy savvy girls out there... help her out :) She's musically talented (her album is on iTunes), just graduated from College with a degree that involves knowing the human brain, and is just interestingly weird (she likes controversies and sarcasms). Say hello to her.
  • Dear Period. Go away. You are so not needed right now.
  • Dear Future Sponsors, Thank You. If any of you are willing to support me by being a Super Bunny, I would love you long time. In a way, you are helping with my (wishful) wedding fund. Haha.
  • Oh and Dear Readers, again, the giveaway will be done soon. JOIN, won't you?


5 comments:

  1. hahaha so many things I could say.....
    but all I keep thinking is...that I'm not going to be the "blogging bff" anymore :(

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gurrrrllll!! You're one of my blogger BFF (one of the first too! Woo!!)

      I need a Friends Marathon. Like now.

      Chandler: do it now! Do it!

      Delete
    2. hahaha, betta recognize...

      Delete
  2. Invisible would be that nickname because I don't have a significant other and I'm proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me sooo happy!! I didn't get the chance to read blogs yesterday bc we were driving down to Kansas, but holy moly, I'm super excited!!

    ReplyDelete