Saturday, August 25, 2012

What I Wore to Church


Church is the only time of the week where I put on some "decent" make-up and wear some nice clothes.

On rare occasions, I would put on some lipstick. Like today.

On rare occasions, I would post aboutc clothes. Like today (and yesterday).

On rare occasions, I would take a picture of myself not smiling. Like today.

The dress might look familiar because it's the dress I wore to the flash-mob I did. It's thrifted. Woo.

Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: MIA
Belt: Forever 21

woo.

xo, Rima

6 comments:

  1. You are so pretty, and I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gurl puhleeze *blushes*

      the dress is comfortable too! woo!

      Delete
  2. Sooo cute!
    For one...yay on the second outfit post in a row,
    for two...amazing dress
    and last...you rock those bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm those shoes are fierce, I need a closer pic of those please!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, duh i should zoom in on the shoes too. next time :)

      Delete