Monday, August 20, 2012

Link Up: Me, Myself & I

So I felt like doing a link-up... because I can. Obama said, Yes We Can. So I said, Yes I can. Bam.

Today's link-up is brought to you by:



1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
To create the most amazing device/medicine ever in life that would help cure any terminal disease out there. I would love for people to stop suffering and being in pain.

2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
Take my whole immediate family out to travel to world with me, including Chimichanga and The Pillow. Then update my blog and facebook with pictures of our travels so all my friends who can not be with me know that I'm living my life to the fullest.

3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
Well, I was on a front page of our Local Newspaper, sadly not about me haha (fyi: i was on the cover of the Press Enterprise of San Bernardino, doing my thang, being a nurse, during the Swine Flu outbreak. It's framed and all. Woo). I'd love it to be about how good of a person I am, or that I'm a personal hero to somebody. hehe.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Kids throwing tantrum and their parents aren't doing anything about it, IN PUBLIC PLACES. Driving behind a slow car/truck. People who are not on time!

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
Ooo... Love Actually. I can watch that movie any time any day. Followed by Amelie and Bridget Jones's Diary.

Join the Link-Up if interested :)

xo.

15 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of "Love Actually". I am so in love with the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gurl, you know it. I'm grateful that the Pillow loves that movie too! It's an annual thing to watch it every Christmas season. And sing, "I FEEL IT IN MAH FINGEEERRRSSS... I FEEL IT IN MAAAH TOESSS"

      Delete
  2. Gah!!! Parents who let kids act up make me want to strangle the parents. I work in a toy store and some of the things I hear are ridiculous. The most current: a mother tells her son as she is buying him a $150 toy that he better not call her stupid and other names anymore now that she is spending this money on him. WHAT?!? Who does that? I wanted to shake her and tell her she was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg how do you work in a toy store?!?!?! I would strangle myself!
      It's funny because i used to LOVE LOVE LOVE kids. But I think kids these days are too spoiled, esp with the technology and all. I'm gonna raise my kids in the boonies. Hahaha... Surviving skills, son.

      Delete
  3. i loooooove bridget jones' diary - what a great choice! and i love that your nursing pic is framed - that's really cool.

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi lauren! yes, Bridget Jones is one of the reasons why I want to visit London. Man, I wanna be in London. Yes that newspaper is still hanging here in my room haha.

      Delete
  4. If you invent that device/medicine and then take me on your trip around the world, you can be my personal hero and I'll watch all 3 movie's with you (since I've never seen any of them), and since you invented it you can just use the device/medicine right before the trip! Oh and while on the trip we can cus out parents who don't do their job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets do this.
      It would be cool of the device/medicine is a cupcake recipe that can cure cancer. woowooweewah.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for linking up :) Love that you would create a device/medicine to help others, I don't know why I didn't think of that :)

    Hope you have a fabulous day!
    xo breanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bre! I think this link up is fun!! Monthly link-up is rad! Thanks for hosting this!

      Delete
  6. Your answers are so legit, wish I would've thought of a life saving device. FAIL WHALE. Haha. Chur a rockin nurse, that's why! :)

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha... whatevs, girl. how am i gonna invent that device if all i do is dream in my bed about food?
      FOOD.

      Delete
  7. Popped in from MMI. Tres cute blog header!

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete